Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
Dark_Wave

Trader Rating: (0)
Dark_Wave will become famous soon enoughDark_Wave will become famous soon enoughDark_Wave will become famous soon enoughDark_Wave will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wiring 180sx Kouki Type-X Cluster Help

Now I need help. Does someone have the 180sx Kouki Type-X FSM. I am trying to Wiring a cluster from a Type-X in a 240sx S13.
But there is about 9 pin from the Cluster that i Can't identifi. Here is somme pic. I would need advice on the X16-X18-X19-X20-X21-X22-X23-X25 and X30.

X number= Kouki type-X cluster Number
x1= Ground Temp Gauge, Fuel level
x2= Right Flasher
x3= High Beam
x4= High Beam Ground
x5= Left Flasher
x6= Left & Right Flasher Ground
x7= 12V for the 3 main cluster light
x8= 12v for all light indicator under Temp and Fuel gauge +Clock light +KM digital Counter Light.
x9= Seat Belt Light
x10= Oil Light
x11= Ext Light (Overheat catalisor)
x12= Chg light (Battery)
x13= Door Light (Why is there a Diode?)
x14= NC (not Connected)
x15= Ground 3 main Cluster Light + Clock light + KM digital Counter Light
x16= ? (Connect to the 12V Battery?)
x17= Fuel Light
x18= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x19= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x20= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x21= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x22= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x23= ?
x24= NC (No Connect)
x25= ? (Connect to the 12V Battery?)
x26= Hicas Light
x27= Over Drive Off Light
x28= ABS Light
x29= Hand Brake Light
x30= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)

From 240sxS13
6 & 12=to speed sensor
10= Fuel tank gauge unit
7= pin 32 ECCS
19= pin 2 eccs
24= Ignition switch 10A 12V
26=
28= Ground Body
Dark_Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Wave View Post
Does someone have the 180sx Kouki Type-X FSM
Nobody has one in English. The best you can find is one in Japanese, or if someone can translate for you.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Keep in mind the 180sx is going to have some other stuff that no USDM 240sx ever had (ie. Air Bag, Catalyzer Overheat, etc), so it's entirely possible that some of the wires may not be used.

That being said, kudos and +rep to you for figuring out as much as you have. I'll be doing this soon enough, and will need all the help I can get.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Yeah I'm also curious on how you guys would wire up the digital odometer/trip meter.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Good luck with this. I was going to buy a kouki cluster before, until I found out how hard it was to get it to work.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #6
Dark_Wave

Dark_Wave will become famous soon enoughDark_Wave will become famous soon enoughDark_Wave will become famous soon enoughDark_Wave will become famous soon enough
Bump Im shure someone here know how to wire those Cluster... They just need to see the Thread, bump it up please. Because right now im Stuck, i dont know how to test the equipement like Speedo, rpm, Temps Gauge, and Fuel Gauge... I could seend 12 anywhere, but i dont whant to break anyting.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
Dark_Wave

Bump. Help me!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
Dark_Wave

This is the other wire that i didnt figure out at first. Anybody should be able to wire those cluster with that. But dont forget that you need the Speed sensor and the Temp sensor from a S14 Sr or Ka both will work. Thx to SpeedRacer1

Old 04-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #9
Dark_Wave

Ok here is the final produc "How to"

Last edited by Dark_Wave; 04-28-2008 at 09:20 PM..
Old 04-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
Devil Man
Zilvia Junkie

Devil Man is an unknown quantity at this point
interesting.. what i am trying to figure out though is why you went through all this trouble? haha.. good job though
Devil Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #11
Dark_Wave

Well I did found one on ebay for about 50$ witch is about 4 time cheaper than usual, when you got the luck to even find one so. I did ask ask on a forum if the plug was the same, some bastard told me yes... Its only afterward that i found that you need the plug, witch is why the cluster was so cheap because they where no plug on my item. And after that after more recherche i found that you even need the S14 speed sensor and the temps sensor... Finaly if i would know that from the begening i would probably not buy it butm now that i got it.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #12
Devil Man
Zilvia Junkie

Devil Man is an unknown quantity at this point
haha what a pain in the but, i hate it when people do that kinda thing to me too instead of telling you the whole truth they leave a very improtant small part out of it... oh well glad you got it figured out.
Devil Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:27 AM   #13
vgVQ

vgVQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey any chance you are willing to wire another one up? I found a cluster but I don't have the time to wire it so If you would wire it for me I go ahead and buy it. How much do you think you would charge to do it again. Shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

thanks
vgVQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #14
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Got my Kouki Cluster and Found 2 harness' that fit perfect.

Easy.Went to Pull-A-PART and just started Checking Nissans.turns out the 93-95 I think Maxima Had them.

Now just have to wire them up.

Not sure What the deal is w/ the Sensors from an S14??
Speed Sensor?/
TEMP sensor?? which one?

Do you have to run a wire from the S14 Speed sensor into the CLuster or just to the SR lower harness??
thats the part I'm wondering now??
Old 07-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #15
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
speed sensor should be the same, temp sensor should be the same as well,

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:39 AM   #16
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
speed sensor should be the same, temp sensor should be the same as well,
thats what I'm thinking.My Buddy says they are Diff...You can tell by the color of it.maybe it has an extra wire.

I have no clue.

If its the coolant temp sensor...I know they are the Same.hmmm
Old 07-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #17
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
thats what I'm thinking.My Buddy says they are Diff...You can tell by the color of it.maybe it has an extra wire.

I have no clue.

If its the coolant temp sensor...I know they are the Same.hmmm
nah the speed sensor is the same, think about it, if the Kouki Blacktop S13 engines work with all the stock sensors on the stock S13 cluster. so it's vice versa should be no diferent the other way around.

Review Thread
Old 07-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Cool thanks.
welp...waiting for one of these 2 guys that completed the Cluster to lemme know what else.Wonder what made them think the Kouki Cluster needed a diff speed sensor over any Cluster.
?? Ya think because SOME people use to think the Mph/KMH reading was coming from the sensor and not the cluster?
Everything knows its the Cluster that converts it to MPH or KMH.Right?

well that means the temp sensor (whichever one they are talking about) prob is Not diff and the Stock one should work fine.

I Got 2 more plugs TODAY for anyone that Needs a set to work w/ thier Kouki Cluster.Re-pin them to the wiring or Butt connect to make switching back to Normal Easy.Its WHAT YOU NEED.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #19
bardabe
Post Whore!

yeah the cluster does the converting from KPH and MPH, if I where you I'd convert your cluster to read 180MPH

Review Thread
Old 08-22-2008, 05:10 AM   #20
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
any update on how the cluster turned out? is it completely functional?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #21
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Anything???

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 09-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #22
finalgear

finalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nice
Ok here is the wiring for the s14 speed sensor into the s13 trani, the s13 speed sensor is black wire - and green wire + and on the s14 speed sensor solid red wire is + and red with white stripe is - now just connect both and your good to go

Last edited by finalgear; 09-19-2008 at 06:29 AM..
finalgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:36 AM   #23
finalgear

finalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nicefinalgear is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Cool thanks.
welp...waiting for one of these 2 guys that completed the Cluster to lemme know what else.Wonder what made them think the Kouki Cluster needed a diff speed sensor over any Cluster.
?? Ya think because SOME people use to think the Mph/KMH reading was coming from the sensor and not the cluster?
Everything knows its the Cluster that converts it to MPH or KMH.Right?

well that means the temp sensor (whichever one they are talking about) prob is Not diff and the Stock one should work fine.
you will need to change the sensors, when i had my s13 temp sensor in there and i turned on the car the temp gauge shot up to half way and this was a car that has bin sitting in a garage over night so you need to put in the s14 temp sensor and also the speed sensor needs to be changed i drove with the s13 sensor and it said i was doing 50kph when i was actually doing like 10mph so yea that needs to be changed also
finalgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #24
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Sorry for bringing this old thread up, but i find it unnecessary to start my own, better to keep information of the same topic to one thread.

So i just got done connecting the wires up for this type x gauge cluster and went to test it out. I did not permanently solder the wires, just twisted them and taped them up for testing. Everything works and all the meters read like they should be.

I went off this diagram posted by the original poster and also gathered information from this thread he also made: Kouki Type-X Cluster Wiring Help: 240SX Technical Forum: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub

My Problem is:
I cant seem to get and figure out how to get my illumination lighting to work, such as when i press the illuminating light button to dim the lights, it wont dim it down. Seems to just stay on bright, same goes for my lighting on my a/c and heater control system. When i plug back in my original gauge cluster and wiring, it works.

Now i have a question for something else:
when looking at the diagram, I want to know what pin #24 usdm labeled as green wire under x8 does? With out it every thing works fine, or so it seems.

Another thing to note:
The blue bulbs that came with mine that are for the clock and mileage did not work, so what i did is took two random brown bulbs of the same size off my original gauge cluster and put them it. It works, But not sure why. The blue bulbs look fine. Maybe someone might know?

Also, how would i check to see if my check engine light goes off, so i know it works? since this cluster does not have one, i wired mine up based on that diagram, to the overheat catalisor light (x11). On the diagram it says NC for no Connected for this, but i went ahead and connected it, i dont see why not.

I may have more questions to ask, as i keep trying to figure this cluster out.

Edit: The only wires that are not hook up is pin #1 (washer) and pin #3 (cruise) from the usdm and also that one wire i mentioned above. My gauge cluster did come with a harness so i am using that to connect to the usdm harness. All the pin's off the type x harness are connected, just the usdm that have those two unused. The only thing that i did different from the diagram is i connected pin #X30 to Pin #4 (cruise ground) for grounding to keep the airbag light off.

Update (6/07/2009): I got my illumination lighting to work. This time i just forgot about the diagram and looked off the circuits on the back for each pin. Found out my problem was just a simple grounding issue.

I am still trying to figure out if pin #24 green wire for the usdm is important or not. Looking at the wiring diagrams that i have, it tracks to be connected for temp gauge and leads to the fuse block on driver kick panel for ignition on or start 10A fuse. Does not make any sense, everything works fine with out it. Am i reading the wiring diagrams wrong? A problem does occur when i do hook it up with the ign wire to the type x cluster ign wire. When putting my key in the ignition on position, then turn the key off to take out, my turbo timer stays on, and the warning lights on the gauge cluster stay on. Seems like a relay does not want to shut off, i guess.

Last edited by DisEpyon; 06-07-2009 at 02:06 PM..
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #25
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisEpyon View Post
Sorry for bringing this old thread up, but i find it unnecessary to start my own, better to keep information of the same topic to one thread.

So i just got done connecting the wires up for this type x gauge cluster and went to test it out. I did not permanently solder the wires, just twisted them and taped them up for testing. Everything works and all the meters read like they should be.

I went off this diagram posted by the original poster and also gathered information from this thread he also made: Kouki Type-X Cluster Wiring Help: 240SX Technical Forum: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub

My Problem is:
I cant seem to get and figure out how to get my illumination lighting to work, such as when i press the illuminating light button to dim the lights, it wont dim it down. Seems to just stay on bright, same goes for my lighting on my a/c and heater control system. When i plug back in my original gauge cluster and wiring, it works.

Now i have a question for something else:
when looking at the diagram, I want to know what pin #24 usdm labeled as green wire under x8 does? With out it every thing works fine, or so it seems.

Another thing to note:
The blue bulbs that came with mine that are for the clock and mileage did not work, so what i did is took two random brown bulbs of the same size off my original gauge cluster and put them it. It works, But not sure why. The blue bulbs look fine. Maybe someone might know?

Also, how would i check to see if my check engine light goes off, so i know it works? since this cluster does not have one, i wired mine up based on that diagram, to the overheat catalisor light (x11). On the diagram it says NC for no Connected for this, but i went ahead and connected it, i dont see why not.

I may have more questions to ask, as i keep trying to figure this cluster out.

Edit: The only wires that are not hook up is pin #1 (washer) and pin #3 (cruise) from the usdm and also that one wire i mentioned above. My gauge cluster did come with a harness so i am using that to connect to the usdm harness. All the pin's off the type x harness are connected, just the usdm that have those two unused. The only thing that i did different from the diagram is i connected pin #X30 to Pin #4 (cruise ground) for grounding to keep the airbag light off.

Update (6/07/2009): I got my illumination lighting to work. This time i just forgot about the diagram and looked off the circuits on the back for each pin. Found out my problem was just a simple grounding issue.

I am still trying to figure out if pin #24 green wire for the usdm is important or not. Looking at the wiring diagrams that i have, it tracks to be connected for temp gauge and leads to the fuse block on driver kick panel for ignition on or start 10A fuse. Does not make any sense, everything works fine with out it. Am i reading the wiring diagrams wrong? A problem does occur when i do hook it up with the ign wire to the type x cluster ign wire. When putting my key in the ignition on position, then turn the key off to take out, my turbo timer stays on, and the warning lights on the gauge cluster stay on. Seems like a relay does not want to shut off, i guess.
So, any updates on this so far?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:03 AM   #26
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
yeah...im awfull curious if anyone finally perfected the wiring for this biznatch

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #27
DreamN
Post Whore!

Steve, it's perfected. If you ever get a cluster I'll do your harness.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #28
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bringing this back form the dead, But i have two kouki clusters. one I have the OEM JDM harness for and the other I don't, so i am selling the one without.
so i have wired everything up as directed and I cannot seem to get a consistent reading for both Fuel & Temperature. it fluctuates erratically sometimes. Going from Cold to mid temperature and then back down. Sometimes I will read right for about 4 minutes then it seems to just drop off then come back a few minutes later. I am checking continuity on the connection. and also checking ground, everything seems find. I cant seem to narrow this one down. Any ideas?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #29
Ginjuice
Leaky Injector

Ginjuice is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Wave View Post
Now I need help. Does someone have the 180sx Kouki Type-X FSM. I am trying to Wiring a cluster from a Type-X in a 240sx S13.
But there is about 9 pin from the Cluster that i Can't identifi. Here is somme pic. I would need advice on the X16-X18-X19-X20-X21-X22-X23-X25 and X30.

X number= Kouki type-X cluster Number
x1= Ground Temp Gauge, Fuel level
x2= Right Flasher
x3= High Beam
x4= High Beam Ground
x5= Left Flasher
x6= Left & Right Flasher Ground
x7= 12V for the 3 main cluster light
x8= 12v for all light indicator under Temp and Fuel gauge +Clock light +KM digital Counter Light.
x9= Seat Belt Light
x10= Oil Light
x11= Ext Light (Overheat catalisor)
x12= Chg light (Battery)
x13= Door Light (Why is there a Diode?)
x14= NC (not Connected)
x15= Ground 3 main Cluster Light + Clock light + KM digital Counter Light
x16= ? (Connect to the 12V Battery?)
x17= Fuel Light
x18= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x19= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x20= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x21= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x22= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)
x23= ?
x24= NC (No Connect)
x25= ? (Connect to the 12V Battery?)
x26= Hicas Light
x27= Over Drive Off Light
x28= ABS Light
x29= Hand Brake Light
x30= ? (Goes in the Rear of the Speedo Electronic)

From 240sxS13
6 & 12=to speed sensor
10= Fuel tank gauge unit
7= pin 32 ECCS
19= pin 2 eccs
24= Ignition switch 10A 12V
26=
28= Ground Body
Quick question about the wiring. As I look at the wiring diagram, x11 and x14 (NC) is connected to 5, and 1 is connected to NC. So does this mean that all four wires are connected or is it seperated? Thanks!
Ginjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #30
NHTKID
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
NHTKID is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
bumping this up.. I just wired everything and it all works, dimmer, fuel, temp, speedo, tach, odo, clock.. EXCEPT my turn signals and high beam.. I wired it according to the pic above and for whatever reason it just isn't working. My old cluster they worked. This one they do not. I connected x2/x5 to the flashers which I believe are the green/yellow, green/black (14-16) and my ground which is 15 to x6 and im not getting anything. Any info and help would be awesome. My headlights and tail lights still work but not the turn signals. They are also not working on the cluster. idk what piece of the puzzle to move next. thanks guys.
NHTKID is offline   Reply With Quote