Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 07-07-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
Luis@LateNightAuto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Luis@LateNightAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
What would you like to see more of? Member input needed!

Hey guys,

What would you guys like to see more of?

What parts/brands would you like us to offer?

We are looking for the forum members input to better serve you guys and continue to offer you guys awesome customer service and insane deals!

Best Regards,
Luis
Old 07-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #2
Bunnywith240

Trader Rating: (0)
Bunnywith240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jfd3 View Post
i need a set of work equips brand new (2)17x10 (2)17x9 in black
That's not what they are asking.
Bunnywith240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #3
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
kerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Welp, went to your webstore to see what parts you guys offer, and got this message "Website Not Active: Typically a website is deactivated because of late or missing payment or by specific instructions to cancel service. If you would like to re-activate your website you may do so by logging in and following the instructions provided."

That doesn't sound good... :-i
kerrykerrykerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:59 AM   #4
hardtime21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (19)
hardtime21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Interior

Not sure of the brand but I'd like to see more dry carbon interior paneling, inserts and door cards. To include radio trim, a/c trim, shifter trim, guage trim, steering column trim, armrest covers and for those that like it, glove box covers.
hardtime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
theericsmith
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
theericsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrykerrykerry View Post
Welp, went to your webstore to see what parts you guys offer, and got this message "Website Not Active: Typically a website is deactivated because of late or missing payment or by specific instructions to cancel service. If you would like to re-activate your website you may do so by logging in and following the instructions provided."

That doesn't sound good... :-i
i believe he's referring to forum vendors as opposed to actual parts that zilvia offers.

but i honestly think zilvia does a great job at posting links, and a lot of times special offers, to a plethora of sought out parts.
theericsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #6
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
kerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theericsmith View Post
i believe he's referring to forum vendors as opposed to actual parts that zilvia offers.

but i honestly think zilvia does a great job at posting links, and a lot of times special offers, to a plethora of sought out parts.
Yea, he's referring to SFL Autosports. I was attempting to see what they already offer, so that I could request things that aren't already in their catalog, but at the time, their website was busted.
kerrykerrykerry is offline   Reply With Quote