Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
davis3
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
davis3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Audi A4 Quattro

Alright this is the problem with the audi. the car was scanned and it needed an upstream o2 sensor so that was replaced, the car also had another code and it was a p0114 that is a secondary air injection system problem(it puts air into the exhaust to help with emissions). That isnt fixed and it also needs rear wheel bearings because the rear makes noise when a speed dont know the mph when its the loudest. The car has beige interior and the driver side front seat has a rip and the passenger front has like a burn mark (other then that the interior is pretty clean) the exterior of the car is pretty clean but has scratches and has a little tiny dents here and there. the front bumper is missing a passenger side vent plastic piece. the car has 195,296 miles the car was well taken car of from the previous owner and will run great when the two problems are fixed. the car also needs a new window motor because the driver side window doesnt roll down. IM TELLING YOU EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR SO THERE WILL BE NO SURPRISES. The car isnt in my name because i wanted to fix everything first but now i cant afford it. the registration was already paid by the previous owner but it needed a smog but wouldnt pass.I have the pink slip and everything for the car, all you have to do is go to the dmv with the pink and get it in your name. everything is legit. the car bluebooked at around 3k but im selling for 2500 obo because i need this thing gone. I had this car posted on here a while back and i thought it was sold but the guy backed out. Im never really on here so email me with questions at [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2013-06-18_14_41_06.jpeg (486.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpeg 2013-06-18_14_41_28.jpeg (470.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpeg 2013-06-18_14_42_54.jpeg (463.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg my audi 2.jpg (265.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg my audi 1.jpg (259.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg my audi.jpg (370.0 KB, 6 views)
davis3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links