Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chompz
Exclamation 626 Drift Crew staring in "The Apex Theory"

Who? 626 Drift Crew
What? The Apex Theory
Where? @ WSIR
When? Feb. 9th 2008

Video dedicated to Rosie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgQR4cmov4

Copyright © 2008 CP

sorry for taking long! i know you guys are going to talk smack. so just say it now and get it over with. thanks.

chompzproductions.wordpress.com

Last edited by chompz; 03-16-2008 at 06:26 PM..
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNNN, My boy Jack TEARIN shit up- you gentlemen are ballers

-Mike
Jimmy Up
Old 03-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
nice video! i love the end and the song went perfect with it
Old 03-15-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
awesome video chompz! +1

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need tires View Post
nice video! i love the end and the song went perfect with it
thank you sir!

Old 03-15-2008, 10:07 AM   #6
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

thanks gus! sorry its so short... barely had any footage for some odd reason... i know i lost some of your footage and jxn's and karl's... but i made it work!

Old 03-15-2008, 10:10 AM   #7
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
hahaha nice video chompz! I love it
Old 03-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #8
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
hahaha nice video chompz! I love it
did you see when you clipped the cones right off the 3rd gear then transfer! that was sooooooooooooooooooo sick! it was in the trailer too...

Old 03-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #9
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
thanks gus! sorry its so short... barely had any footage for some odd reason... i know i lost some of your footage and jxn's and karl's... but i made it work!
No problem! I am just happy to be in it =D

Maybe next time I can help you get some clips

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 03-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #10
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

yeah dude well i figured out my strategy to filming up there... FILM! EVERYWHERE! EVERY ANGLE! :P

Old 03-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #11
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

^^^^ true statement... the more angles the better thats for sure. then you can do double angles if you have two angles of the same car! then we could get an in car cam going as well and get triple angles! okay im really tired and out of control hahaha

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 03-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #12
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

lol. sounds good! the more footage the better the video.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #13
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
did you see when you clipped the cones right off the 3rd gear then transfer! that was sooooooooooooooooooo sick! it was in the trailer too...
i was surprised that you actually had clips of me hahahah

I drove for like 3 laps that day...probably got one lap that I didnt spin out hahah..... that was really cool to see me doing stuff. Thanks chompz!
Old 03-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #14
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i was surprised that you actually had clips of me hahahah

I drove for like 3 laps that day...probably got one lap that I didnt spin out hahah..... that was really cool to see me doing stuff. Thanks chompz!
you better drive more at the next event! im going to step up my game now!!!!

Old 03-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #15
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

actually that was the lap you spun out but i cut it :P

Old 03-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #16
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Pretty cool video. Any video with Daft Punk is solid.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:01 AM   #17
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Awesome Video.
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #18
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^lol

nice video chomps. I even made it in there in Kieths car, miss shifts and all!.

Next time, imma let you use my tripod

+1
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #19
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
Pretty cool video. Any video with Daft Punk is solid.
LOL! for sure!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:16 AM   #20
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
^lol

nice video chomps. I even made it in there in Kieths car, miss shifts and all!.

Next time, imma let you use my tripod

+1
i have one i brought it to march madness... its at gary's house...

Old 03-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #21
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Awesome Video.
thank you, thank you!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #22
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Awesome video. Good work. I can't talk shit cause I don't know how to edit videos, but I am sure it is hard. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:46 AM   #23
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Awesome video. Good work. I can't talk shit cause I don't know how to edit videos, but I am sure it is hard. lol.
LOL! thanks karl

Old 03-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #24
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Rad

message lenth
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:02 PM   #25
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
nice vid. cool editing (just need a tripod now lol)
Old 03-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #26
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
nice video and good music to go along with it...nice editing

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #27
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
Rad

message lenth
1:49 that part's tight!

Old 03-15-2008, 12:49 PM   #28
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Head Automatica, nice.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #29
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Head Automatica, nice.
JEEEEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIII!

Old 03-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #30
gixxer103
Leaky Injector

gixxer103 has a spectacular aura aboutgixxer103 has a spectacular aura aboutgixxer103 has a spectacular aura aboutgixxer103 has a spectacular aura aboutgixxer103 has a spectacular aura aboutgixxer103 has a spectacular aura about
damn i wana be in ur crew....
gixxer103 is offline   Reply With Quote