Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
hulkster_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hulkster_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
krokodil drug

anybody seen this shit? more addictive than heroin with the bonus of eating your flesh.
http://youtu.be/CbcEE0db8Xo

dont know how to post the player sorry
hulkster_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Why the fuck am i watching this. Shit is disgusting!
Old 08-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Now, where do I buy this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-2300787.html
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
altalti
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
altalti has a spectacular aura aboutaltalti has a spectacular aura aboutaltalti has a spectacular aura aboutaltalti has a spectacular aura aboutaltalti has a spectacular aura aboutaltalti has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
That is some crazy stuff right there. Guess it makes it easier for them to go quickly since there usually stealing to buy drugs anyway.
altalti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #5
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Idk how I just watched that without barfing all over the carpet.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why are they using a finger saw to cut the bone?
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I just read a few articles on this. The shit literally makes you fucking rot to death.

"if you miss a vein, you immediately get an abscess."

Hideous.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Just read through the article, that is crazy.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
hahh man this has been the hot topic lately around here.

i think life expectancy after starting is like 1 year?

in russian drug smokes you!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #10
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Holy FUCK. I didn't watch the video, simply because I knew I couldn't. That article is gnarly enough. D:
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #11
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
This is some serious shit.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
R Drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
R Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah this shit is terrible, i first saw this video a while back on theync.com, warning...DO NOT GO ON THAT WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #13
BongateerZ32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BongateerZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
in russian drug smokes you!
literally made me lol
BongateerZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #14
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had seen this posted on another forum I visit a while ago. If you don't have an iron stomach, I'd skip watching ANYTHING to do with this drug.

Quote:
The average user of krokodil, a dirty cousin of morphine that is spreading like a virus among Russian youth, does not live longer than two or three years, and the few who manage to quit usually come away disfigured.

The active component is codeine, a widely sold over-the-counter painkiller that is not toxic on its own. But to produce krokodil, whose medical name is desomorphine, addicts mix it with ingredients including gasoline, paint thinner, hydrochloric acid, iodine and red phosphorous, which they scrape from the striking pads on matchboxes. In 2010, between a few hundred thousand and a million people, according to various official estimates, were injecting the resulting substance into their veins in Russia, so far the only country in the world to see the drug grow into an epidemic.
The "rotting" explains the drug's nickname. At the injection site, which can be anywhere from the feet to the forehead, the addict's skin becomes greenish and scaly, like a crocodile's, as blood vessels burst and the surrounding tissue dies. Gangrene and amputations are a common result, while porous bone tissue, especially in the lower jaw, often starts to dissipate, eaten up by the drug's acidity.
Time Magazine

Quote:
Russia has more heroin users than any other country in the world – up to two million, according to unofficial estimates. For most, their lot is a life of crime, stints in prison, probable contraction of HIV and hepatitis C, and an early death. As efforts to stem the flow of Afghan heroin into Russia bring some limited success, and the street price of the drug goes up, for those addicts who can't afford their next hit, an even more terrifying spectre has raised its head.

The home-made drug that Oleg and Sasha inject is known as krokodil, or "crocodile". It is desomorphine, a synthetic opiate many times more powerful than heroin that is created from a complex chain of mixing and chemical reactions, which the addicts perform from memory several times a day. While heroin costs from £20 to £60 per dose, desomorphine can be "cooked" from codeine-based headache pills that cost £2 per pack, and other household ingredients available cheaply from the markets.

It is a drug for the poor, and its effects are horrific. It was given its reptilian name because its poisonous ingredients quickly turn the skin scaly. Worse follows. Oleg and Sasha have not been using for long, but Oleg has rotting sores on the back of his neck.

"If you miss the vein, that's an abscess straight away," says Sasha. Essentially, they are injecting poison directly into their flesh. One of their friends, in a neighbouring apartment block, is further down the line.

"She won't go to hospital, she just keeps injecting. Her flesh is falling off and she can hardly move anymore," says Sasha. Photographs of late-stage krokodil addicts are disturbing in the extreme. Flesh goes grey and peels away to leave bones exposed. People literally rot to death.

Russian heroin addicts first discovered how to make krokodil around four years ago, and there has been a steady rise in consumption, with a sudden peak in recent months. "Over the past five years, sales of codeine-based tablets have grown by dozens of times," says Viktor Ivanov, the head of Russia's Drug Control Agency. "It's pretty obvious that it's not because everyone has suddenly developed headaches."

Heroin addiction kills 30,000 people per year in Russia – a third of global deaths from the drug – but now there is the added problem of krokodil. Mr Ivanov recalled a recent visit to a drug-treatment centre in Western Siberia. "They told me that two years ago almost all their drug users used heroin," said the drugs tsar. "Now, more than half of them are on desomorphine."

He estimates that overall, around 5 per cent of Russian drug users are on krokodil and other home-made drugs, which works out at about 100,000 people. It's a huge, hidden epidemic – worse in the really isolated parts of Russia where supplies of heroin are patchy – but palpable even in cities such as Tver.
The Independent

You've been warned...Not for the faint of heart:

Disturbing video of users
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #15
towlie
Post Whore!

towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Honestly I doubt this would ever become a problem here (US), I don't think people would ever become desperate enough.. Well, I could be wrong because if someone is already addicted to heroin they obviously aren't thinking rationally

Doubt it would ever become a "club drug" lol
Old 08-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #16
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
This drug should be distributed among all addicts to get rid of them quicker.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post

Doubt it would ever become a "club drug" lol
Nah it will never be a designer drug of sorts.

Let's look at some of the contents...

Quote:
including gasoline, paint thinner, hydrochloric acid, iodine and red phosphorous
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Should be America's anti-drug to addicts.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
nomoremk2
Zilvia Member

nomoremk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear god those videos were horrifying. I wonder how long it actually takes for these people to decay like that. I can't imagine having openly exposed bone like that and being ok with it. I guess at that point it becomes depression and no self worth that drives the continued use. Those are the probably the reasons they started anyways. It was pretty disturbing reading the article and them mentioning their friend. They see end result and continue to use. At the point that you can nolonger move and have exposed bone matter and numerous abcesses you may aswell just put a gun to your head.
nomoremk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #20
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik
Old 08-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #21
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Desomorphine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Desomorphine (Dihydrodesoxymorphine, Permonid, also known as Krokodil) is an opiate analogue invented in 1932 in the United States
Dang, we could have won the war with this stuff!

I really think it's from the iodine and red phosphorus they use to make it cause they can't get Thionyl chloride. I guess this can be compared to the meth epidemic here. All the nasty by-chemicals used to make it is what kills you not the main drug.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #22
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I've seen a lot worse (gore wise), hence the reason why the two videos in this thread weren't that bad (at all) to watch.

The comments in the first video made me laugh. "WTF don't they have a dremel or some shit?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Part of me wants to agree to this, but at the same time I can't say all addicts deserve this.

Some of them just made a stupid decision and it unfortunately progressed to an addiction. The whole "trying it once won't hurt me" mentality doesn't apply to everyone. Some have more will power than others.

All they need is a second chance.

Then again, there are absolutely horrible people out there that truly do deserve this (convicts going in and out of prison, murderers, rapists, drug addicts that are very aware of what they're doing and still continue to do so like the people in these videos, etc).

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #23
towlie
Post Whore!

If they tried it then it's their own fault they got addicted

Cause I highly doubt someone put a gun to a dudes head and said "smoke this shit"

Addicts = addicts = worthless to society
Old 08-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Terrible. For all we know, Heroin dealers could be lying to people telling them its a new form of Heroin, they love it so much they keep shooting it not realizing their body decaying, and by then its too late. Dealer got his money and now the user is dead. Move onto the next chump.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #25
nomoremk2
Zilvia Member

nomoremk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well from what the article described it's almost pointless to try and withdrawal. You're in so much excruciating pain that you'd need morphine just to keep from passing out it says. From looking at what's left of those people, I don't doubt that for a second.
nomoremk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #26
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Bobobo, wont you stop that crap? Smoking that bomb makes you crazy.
But everythings crazy in the world today,
so you, you might as well smoke it anyway.
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #27
1on1
Post Whore!

nvm.......

Last edited by 1on1; 08-09-2011 at 09:08 AM..
1on1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:32 AM   #28
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
might have seen this without knowing it.. seen someone come in for a "spider bite" the other day that got "infected".. she spent 6 weeks getting treatment on my floor..
No one was really sure if it was a spider bite but there were 3 other injection sites right next to the "bite"... she's kinda a known frequent flyer IV drug user and the bite eventually became a 10"x3" wound.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #29
BURSTspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BURSTspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
drugs are bad kiddies...thats sooo grosss
Old 08-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #30
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Having exposed bone is a good sign your vitals are beyond fucked. If I was ever at that point I would just ask them to put me down like a dog. All the psychological damage of seeing my own limbs just breaking down and falling apart would just put me under. But I've never seen a bone so clean before, must be those fuel chemicals.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote