Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
silviarob
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
silviarob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1997 Kouki S14, Red Sr swap etc.

SOLD

Engine:

S14SR
brand new gt2871r
615cc inj.
hks turbo timer
b&m short shifter
isis exhaust to turbo
solid aluminum driveshaft
aluminum radiator and dual fans
cusco oil catch can

Exterior:
Brand new Kouki lip from nissan
navan quarter valances

Interior:
Alpine CD player
mint condition interior
silvia floor mats
weighted razo shift knob

Suspension/Wheels:
D2 Coilovers
Polished Varrstoen te37 reps, 18x9.5-235s, and 18x10.5s-235s.

Looking to trade for newer cars. 350z, g35, wrx, s2k, e46 330s, e36 m3, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by silviarob; 02-16-2013 at 12:19 PM..
silviarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
StayClassy94

StayClassy94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolutely beautiful.
GLWS. Wish I had the funds.
StayClassy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
buckeyebushmen

buckeyebushmen is an unknown quantity at this point
11500 cash?
buckeyebushmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
Jmag310
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Jmag310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have a trade offer. Can i get your email so i can just forward you all the pictures and info?
Jmag310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
Moneymaker07893

Moneymaker07893 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviarob View Post
Up for sale is my mint condition 97 s14 kouki. This is an original kouki, not a zenki conversion. 200k miles on the chassis (original cluster), and about 35k miles on the s14 sr.
Your post from August 1st last year...... 200 k on the body 35k on the motor..... Now February 10th 250k on the chassis and still 30-40k on the motor????? Get the fuck outta here. Also says brand new turbo still.... Yeahh over 50k on it. Stop with the lies and maybe you'd get this shit sold........ Oh yeah and change your price too cause obv that isn't working. Not tryna bash your thread but I've been looking constantly for a 240 and wasting a lot of time going to look at them and being garbage and not what was posted and this is a perfect example!!!!
Moneymaker07893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #6
erikwithak!

erikwithak! is an unknown quantity at this point
offer still stands with the rx8 man.
erikwithak! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
silviarob
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneymaker07893 View Post
Your post from August 1st last year...... 200 k on the body 35k on the motor..... Now February 10th 250k on the chassis and still 30-40k on the motor????? Get the fuck outta here. Also says brand new turbo still.... Yeahh over 50k on it. Stop with the lies and maybe you'd get this shit sold........ Oh yeah and change your price too cause obv that isn't working. Not tryna bash your thread but I've been looking constantly for a 240 and wasting a lot of time going to look at them and being garbage and not what was posted and this is a perfect example!!!!
Get off my thread man. Sorry I made a mistake in posting. I copied my old thread info and added pictures. Not bashing? Yes you are. The turbo was brand new when installed, not a used turbo I got off another person. I do not drive the car much, maybe 10 miles a day. If you took the time to come and look at this one you would see its not shit. stop judging everything on the surface and make an attempt to get more information. If you contact me I will give you up to date info as it sits right now. I apologize for not having a complete update on info on the thread, that my bad. But getting on here and talking shit about my car is not acceptable. You could PM me and pose the question, Hey man I was just wondering but some of your info was misleading, can you please clarify? That would have been the high road but instead you get on my thread and bash my car, not knowing the full story. It currently has 240,000 miles. That estimates the motor mileage at around 40k. My original post was a guess based on what the importer told me so I over shot the mileage. Anyway, be more mature next time and approach me privately if you have a concern instead of on my public thread.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
my twin in clemson....everyone thinks i am selling my car ha....
fyi i have been getting some good trade offers
i would like a non sunroof se
Old 02-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #9
silviarob
Leaky Injector

haha yeah man. I get a lot of waves from people I dont know. They must think I am you. We need to meet up sometime.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #10
Moneymaker07893

Moneymaker07893 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviarob View Post
Get off my thread man. Sorry I made a mistake in posting. I copied my old thread info and added pictures. Not bashing? Yes you are. The turbo was brand new when installed, not a used turbo I got off another person. I do not drive the car much, maybe 10 miles a day. If you took the time to come and look at this one you would see its not shit. stop judging everything on the surface and make an attempt to get more information. If you contact me I will give you up to date info as it sits right now. I apologize for not having a complete update on info on the thread, that my bad. But getting on here and talking shit about my car is not acceptable. You could PM me and pose the question, Hey man I was just wondering but some of your info was misleading, can you please clarify? That would have been the high road but instead you get on my thread and bash my car, not knowing the full story. It currently has 240,000 miles. That estimates the motor mileage at around 40k. My original post was a guess based on what the importer told me so I over shot the mileage. Anyway, be more mature next time and approach me privately if you have a concern instead of on my public thread.
Okay and how is the motor estimated at 40k if 40 thousand miles ago your said was around 40 just makes no sense. I just don't understand you posted the car exactly as it sits for 12k obo when it was nice out and now it's winter and your trying to get 13k with 40 thousand more wear and tear miles. Not trying to be a dick but I've been very interested in buying this car for a while since I first saw you post it but its over Priced so I figured I'd wait to see if the price would drop when it didn't sell and this just irratated me
Moneymaker07893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Not a bad way way to spend ten grand.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #12
silviarob
Leaky Injector

Thanks for the bumps. I was mistaken on my previous thread on mileage. If you Mileage is currently at 240,000 chassis. Motor is currently ESTIMATED at around 40k-50k. Actual is unknown since I am only going off of the importers word. Any further controversy over the mileage please PM me and stop cluttering my thread. And if youre waiting the price to dtop it will not. I will entertain cash offers but it is not over priced for the condition and modifications. If you think it is overpriced then go find a cheaper s14 that fits your budget.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #13
wannabe-silvia
Zilvia Member

wannabe-silvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownwannabe-silvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownwannabe-silvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownwannabe-silvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownwannabe-silvia is making his/her stupidity well-known
My car use to b slammed like this to then I cause my coils n wheels cause ppl wouldn't be reasonable now it looks stock with my sr in it lol
Old 02-13-2013, 05:41 AM   #14
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Not to be a stickler, but I'm doubting your driveshaft is solid aluminum.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:53 AM   #15
silviarob
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncade View Post
Not to be a stickler, but I'm doubting your driveshaft is solid aluminum.
sorry, I used solid to mean one piece. Its a hollow tube of aluminum.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #16
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Very nice.