Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Industry Drift Day 3 @ Balcony / Oval - 5/21/06 - Get To Drift With Industry Heads!

Industry Drift Day v3 @ Balcony / Oval 05.21.06

It's being put on by everyone's favorite drift organizer Just Drift!

Industry Drift Days are usually private events only open to those who work in the import parts industry here in Socal, but there are some spots open and they're letting in the public Excluuuusive!

This is your chance to have a full day of either balcony or oval, take your pick!

On top of that, you can rub shoulders with industry heads and maybe work your way to get some sponsorship or just get a hookup

Normal style, can choose to do balcony and/or oval

Group A: Beginner - Balcony
Group B: Intermediate - Balcony and Oval
Group C: Advanced - Balcony and Oval

May 21, Sunday
$FILLED, NO MORE ENTRY

Email me at [email protected] with questions

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 05-10-2006 at 05:33 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2006, 01:56 PM   #2
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
On top of that, you can rub shoulders with industry heads and maybe work your way to get some sponsorship or just get a hookup
AAHAHHAHA, know any paint shops that will be out there?
Old 05-04-2006, 02:44 PM   #3
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
AAHAHHAHA, know any paint shops that will be out there?
Yeah, Logan's Rattle Can Palace is gonna be there

I hear they got all the best paints, Duplicolor, Krylon, etc

They also have your favorite color, Ballsout Burgandy!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 05-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #4
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
flybert u going? i am sincei cant do the comp due to a friends wedding
i guess me andloganwill run tandem. yeah right.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:25 PM   #5
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
flybert u going? i am sincei cant do the comp due to a friends wedding
i guess me andloganwill run tandem. yeah right.
hahahha

ahhahah

yeah, right.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-04-2006, 05:32 PM   #6
ISTOTOSAO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I will be down for this as long as I can get drunk at the 'shire the night before. If I can talk the wife into it. Ah f it I am going to do it and tell her later woops.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 PM   #7
ISTOTOSAO
Zilvia Junkie

ISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enough
Just paid!!!!! So look out for me. Tandem with Aaron?
Old 05-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #8
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISTOTOSAO
Just paid!!!!! So look out for me. Tandem with Aaron?
Make sure you hit him on the good side door

Haha, in yo face D!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-04-2006, 05:58 PM   #9
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
nice
iwanna go
wait till i get paid then ill pay
and getting tires tonight amybe? HMM
Old 05-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #10
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
nice
iwanna go
wait till i get paid then ill pay
and getting tires tonight amybe? HMM
yeah and

Make sure you put "A Spec Friends" under the "Company Name" blank on the billing information.

the organizers want to keep track of who refers who since its public

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #11
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
refer? try... JUSTDRIFT? lol.... maybe they'll charge you double!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven
refer? try... JUSTDRIFT? lol.... maybe they'll charge you double!
I <3 JUST DRIFT

best events, coolest organizer for drift events at willow springs

oh wait, you're the only organizer at willow springs

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-04-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
I <3 JUST DRIFT

best events, coolest organizer for drift events at willow springs

oh wait, you're the only organizer at willow springs

FAIL!!!!! HAHAHA...
Old 05-05-2006, 12:55 AM   #14
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Ill be there in the spin monster.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:12 AM   #15
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I'll be there in the understeer, rub monster.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:09 AM   #16
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
are you running logan??!?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:50 PM   #17
isteve74

isteve74 is an unknown quantity at this point
charge double??

IDD charge double?? where are we getting this info??? interesting~! very interesting.. Is this post about Industry Drift Day logan??????
Old 05-08-2006, 04:16 PM   #18
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinhnumber
are you running logan??!?
YES vihn diesel

i heard youre out being dumb in the canyons, come to the track and do it legit and safe!

do it

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM   #19
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Vinh cant go fast enough to hurt himself, he has a Corolla
Old 05-08-2006, 05:14 PM   #20
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd
Vinh cant go fast enough to hurt himself, he has a Corolla
When you go off a cliff gravity takes care of that.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 05-08-2006, 09:18 PM   #21
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

That's why I drift down cliffs.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:50 PM   #22
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ill be there...TO WATCH!
Old 05-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #23
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
That's why I drift down cliffs.
your sig is misleading

you aren't that low

raise it up

ya, ya, ya playin ya self kid!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP

Last edited by A Spec Products; 05-10-2006 at 05:33 PM..
Old 05-09-2006, 03:32 PM   #24
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Hahah. The drawing came that way asshat. And I seem to remember you lifting your car up cause it rubbed too much? Plz. I rub parked. Pics of your drop or ban.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #25
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hahah. The drawing came that way asshat. And I seem to remember you lifting your car up cause it rubbed too much? Plz. I rub parked. Pics of your drop or ban.
Haha. You'll see at the track son.

EVENT FULL, booyakasha!

*EDIT* 5/17/06 - I have (1) more spot open, let me know if you are interested!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP

Last edited by A Spec Products; 05-17-2006 at 06:21 PM..
Old 05-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #26
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
WOOT! I can't wait. this is gonna be killer.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #27
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
see you all there
Old 05-22-2006, 08:13 PM   #28
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

VIDEO

message length. Dragonforce fucking ownz.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #29
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Wow, I believe DragonForce should be the official drift movie music.

AWESOME VID. I love the editing at the end.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:31 PM   #30
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Why thank you.

I ran outta footage So there's some blank spots. I leave for the Indy 500 tomorrow. I'll try and fill in teh blanks whence I return.
Closed Thread