Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-05-2016, 06:20 AM   #1
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
Cabonetic 2way LSD......great condition

Hi,

For sale is a nice and clean Cabonetic 2way LSD.....comes with both output stubs as shown.....great condition

Removed from an s14 from Japan......

Now....Price is now at :$soldshipped to you

My PayPal is [email protected]

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/MeE...bonetic%202way

Last edited by Kriskouki; 10-20-2016 at 10:26 AM..
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2016, 06:38 AM   #2
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
dirt cheap man bump for you GLWS
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:31 PM   #3
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Still for sale......buyer flaked on me.... $price lowered

Bump for a New price:$600 shipped to you. .....
Old 04-04-2016, 09:58 AM   #4
Kriskouki

Still available
Old 04-04-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Man I should buy an s chassis just for this! Nice price!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:21 PM   #6
Kriskouki

Still available guys. ......
Old 05-09-2016, 03:03 AM   #7
Kriskouki

Bump...... $550 shipped to your door. ......anyone?......
Old 05-19-2016, 07:03 AM   #8
Kriskouki

Anyone?.......
Old 05-29-2016, 04:59 AM   #9
Kriskouki

Bump...... $550 shipped to your door
Old 05-29-2016, 11:56 PM   #10
DriftDXB

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftDXB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Will this fit a 240sx stock housing?
DriftDXB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:14 AM   #11
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDXB View Post
Will this fit a 240sx stock housing?
Yes as long as they are R200 housing......if you have no idea, you can take pics of your diff to me.....i can tell whether or not it's R200 housing. ..
Old 05-30-2016, 05:32 AM   #12
DriftDXB

DriftDXB is an unknown quantity at this point
Attached. Let me know

DriftDXB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:17 AM   #13
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDXB View Post
Attached. Let me know

Yes this is an R200 housing
Old 05-31-2016, 07:09 PM   #14
Kriskouki

Still available guys. ......
Old 07-02-2016, 09:20 PM   #15
Kriskouki

Still available guys
Old 07-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #16
claaasssiiiccc21
Leaky Injector

claaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura about
Got some questions. Which ATS diff is it? and how can you tell? Also, how many splines are the axles? 29,30,or 31? The last S14 K's came with a 30 spline vlsd and all the other VLSDs prior were 29 spline. Just curious, thanks!
Old 07-14-2016, 01:07 AM   #17
claaasssiiiccc21
Leaky Injector

claaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura aboutclaaasssiiiccc21 has a spectacular aura about
in case you didn't see the above post a couple days ago, bump for questions
Old 07-14-2016, 01:39 AM   #18
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaasssiiiccc21 View Post
in case you didn't see the above post a couple days ago, bump for questions
Oh.....i am sorry...i just saw it.....

Anyways, my LSDs comes with the outputs halfshafts. ....So, you can just throw away your old halfshafts as well as your old open differential because you will be running my LSD with the output halfshafts that i provide. ...... You don't need to worry that your open differential will have 29splines or 30 spilnes or do they came from s13 or s14 because you will not be using those anymore.......

What you need to look at is the differential housing whether or not it's R180 or R200....because those are different and use different LSDs to run......My LSD will only fit R200 and that's the only thing you need to look for.......

So, i can say that if you have an R200 housing, this LSD will fit all......And, i didn't just mean s13 or s14 housing but i also meant any R200 housing which includes skyline GTS and 300zx NA

I hope you"ll understand what i meant
Old 07-17-2016, 10:55 PM   #19
GETREKT

GETREKT is an unknown quantity at this point
how many miles on this?
GETREKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:10 PM   #20
Kriskouki

JULY SPECIAL......

$500 shipped to your door. ......
Old 07-18-2016, 02:59 AM   #21
claaasssiiiccc21
Leaky Injector

BTW i counted the splines in your pics, its a 29 spline. From early S14 - Zenki. Will not work for us guys with the big axles.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:16 AM   #22
Kriskouki

Quote:
BTW i counted the splines in your pics, its a 29 spline. From early S14 - Zenki. Will not work for us guys with the big axles.
You don't understand the message i wrote in corresponding to your question above.....i don't mean to be impolite, but i think if you are not buying, you should move onto other threads.....There is more interesting stuffs from other sellers waiting for your responses
Old 07-18-2016, 01:30 PM   #23
claaasssiiiccc21
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskouki View Post
You don't understand the message i wrote in corresponding to your question above.....i don't mean to be impolite, but i think if you are not buying, you should move onto other threads.....There is more interesting stuffs from other sellers waiting for your responses
Actually, you do not understand the question I asked and you gave a dumb answer. If you knew anything about these cars you would know that nissan has hoards of different CV axles. And for those of us with the Q45/300ZXtt axle swap, we need 30 spline diffs, not the weak 29 spline diffs. So educate yourself on the parts you are selling and then maybe someone will buy them. Instead, you don't answer basic questions, give attitude, then have to lower your prices until you are practically giving your parts away because no one trusts that what you are selling is accurately represented in your descriptions. If you are too lazy to count splines, and someone (me) goes to the effort of counting them for you to enhance your part descriptions, you should thank them instead of being rude. GLWS, appears you will need it.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:35 PM   #24
Kriskouki

Quote:
Actually, you do not understand the question I asked and you gave a dumb answer. If you knew anything about these cars you would know that nissan has hoards of different CV axles. And for those of us with the Q45/300ZXtt axle swap, we need 30 spline diffs, not the weak 29 spline diffs. So educate yourself on the parts you are selling and then maybe someone will buy them. Instead, you don't answer basic questions, give attitude, then have to lower your prices until you are practically giving your parts away because no one trusts that what you are selling is accurately represented in your descriptions. If you are too lazy to count splines, and someone (me) goes to the effort of counting them for you to enhance your part descriptions, you should thank them instead of being rude. GLWS, appears you will need it.
You counted the splines from seeing pics? .....it's so stupid. ...dump ass.....just stay out of my thread......

I know yoy are not buying. ....stay away
Old 07-18-2016, 08:03 PM   #25
vinnyjdm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
vinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
will this work for s13
Old 07-18-2016, 09:01 PM   #26
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyjdm View Post
will this work for s13
Certainly .......
Old 07-18-2016, 09:18 PM   #27
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
soo cheap! GLWS! This seller is super legit.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:47 PM   #28
vinnyjdm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
vinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskouki View Post
Certainly .......
what needs to be done to use this with s13
Old 07-19-2016, 01:43 AM   #29
Kriskouki

Still available guys......A lot of inquiries but nobody takes it.....The first person who got me $500 takes it.....my PayPal is [email protected]
Old 07-19-2016, 01:46 AM   #30
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyjdm View Post
what needs to be done to use this with s13
A person who's buying should have any ideas in mind what needs to be done onto it........if not, it's not for him......

I am trying to be really honest and helpful to you....That's why i wrote this.....Hope things are understood