Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-25-2017, 07:39 AM   #1
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
S14 JDM Kouki front bumper+lip..... Excellent condition

Hi,

Selling a rare....s14 JDM kouki front bumper with lip......Hard to find nowadays in this condition.......still in factory paint......paint is still good......If you have a white s14 color, you will definitely save some paint job cost because it looks to me that this bumper still has a nice and clean overall paint

Comes with JDM indicator lights and reflector lights as shown

Price:$deposit taken shipped to your door.....$$$Firm$$$

*****Buyer pays 4% PayPal fees or sending money asca gift to avoid that*****

See more pictures from the below link

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/MeE...ary/s14%20WLip

==========================================

Last edited by Kriskouki; 04-02-2017 at 07:00 PM..
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2017, 09:19 AM   #2
Davidzepeda13

Trader Rating: (0)
Davidzepeda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey how much for just the lip?
Davidzepeda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:57 AM   #3
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just the bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #4
serah31500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
serah31500 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This price probably breaks down to 300 for shipping 200 for the bumper and 900 for the lip. Buying things separately would just drive up the cost on each item. I highly doubt the the lip will be sold selerately for less.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:01 PM   #5
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Just for the heads up......i am not looking to separate anything. .......everything will be sold as a complete unit like what is shown in the pictures. ........

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2017, 05:46 PM   #6
Kriskouki

Still available people
Old 02-28-2017, 08:01 PM   #7
S14DRFTX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
S14DRFTX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Would you take $1000 shipped
S14DRFTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:20 PM   #8
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DRFTX View Post
Lol I wouldn't take 1000 picked up gotta pay to play my friend
Old 03-01-2017, 07:53 PM   #9
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DRFTX View Post
Read before write........
Old 03-01-2017, 07:58 PM   #10
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by serah31500 View Post
This price probably breaks down to 300 for shipping 200 for the bumper and 900 for the lip. Buying things separately would just drive up the cost on each item. I highly doubt the the lip will be sold selerately for less.
Again, you still forgot to add $200 for the indicator markers and foglights deletes......And, the guy still missing the cost of professional packing and shipping insurance which I don't think i have to spend less than another $100-150 for the huge bumper like this......

Plus, cost of the autobody shop to repaint the bumper into this OEM pearl white factory color......Also, the cost of installation hardware for the lip which i could say that not all the lip comes with installation hardware unless you are seriously lucky......And, this bumper is really worth my asking price in anyway......

So, I hope if you are breaking down the cost, I am sure this thing can cost as close to $2000 shipped.....

I don't think i am asking too much for this....It is understandable that people are not looking to spend for an arm and leg....But, sometimes passion comes and take the place........
Old 03-01-2017, 08:33 PM   #11
Po_31
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
Po_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
really great price
Po_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:16 PM   #12
serah31500
Zilvia Member

serah31500 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskouki View Post
Again, you still forgot to add $200 for the indicator markers and foglights deletes......And, the guy still missing the cost of professional packing and shipping insurance which I don't think i have to spend less than another $100-150 for the huge bumper like this......

Plus, cost of the autobody shop to repaint the bumper into this OEM pearl white factory color......Also, the cost of installation hardware for the lip which i could say that not all the lip comes with installation hardware unless you are seriously lucky......And, this bumper is really worth my asking price in anyway......

So, I hope if you are breaking down the cost, I am sure this thing can cost as close to $2000 shipped.....

I don't think i am asking too much for this....It is understandable that people are not looking to spend for an arm and leg....But, sometimes passion comes and take the place........
Yes passion does come in and take over. This is why I pay your prices since you first started selling on here. I try to break down the cost to give these people an understanding of what a fair deal this is and if for some reason you did seperate these items how it would only drive up the cost on something they probably aren't willing to shell out money for anyway lol.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #13
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by serah31500 View Post
Yes passion does come in and take over. This is why I pay your prices since you first started selling on here. I try to break down the cost to give these people an understanding of what a fair deal this is and if for some reason you did seperate these items how it would only drive up the cost on something they probably aren't willing to shell out money for anyway lol.
Yeah......only people who understand the amount of works+money done on the car will definitely understand this formula........Someone even compare the " picked up" deal to the "shipped to your door deal" which these are two different thing that could not be able to make any comparison........
Old 03-02-2017, 06:13 PM   #14
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
I probably spent more than this piecing everything together separately. Still haven't installed the lip I got off you, sending car to body shop in the spring. Now if only I could find lip installation hardware....
LoSt180 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:42 PM   #15
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
I probably spent more than this piecing everything together separately. Still haven't installed the lip I got off you, sending car to body shop in the spring. Now if only I could find lip installation hardware....
Some hardware can be fabricated...but some cannot......

I may try to fabricate this in the summer for my car and will probably have some available for sale too
Old 03-11-2017, 08:09 AM   #16
Kriskouki

Still available people
Old 03-26-2017, 08:43 AM   #17
Kriskouki

still available guys. ....
Old 04-02-2017, 07:00 PM   #18
Kriskouki

Deposit received now..... Pending sale