Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Is BH off topic?
I use off topic to have fun on a day which normaly sucks. 16 51.61%
His off topic is too off topic 5 16.13%
His attention whoring is wearing thin 6 19.35%
Who? 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
BH also known as Brian Harte

Is it just me, or is he posting a lot of off topic lately?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Is it just me, or is he posting a lot of off topic lately?
I think his feelings are hurtededed.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm locking most of my threads that haven't been locked by somebody else.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Your post in here is off topic...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
too off topic in off topic is an oxymoron.

i dont get it
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

The bus has already departed.

Sorry you missed it.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #7
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Too many BH leg-humpers.

"Ooh, a BH iPod thread, let's all say how cool he is!" *licks BH's balls*

Old 11-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #8
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i agree off topic subjects tend to go off topic
Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
zar! - dummy.... this is going to get locked.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey of Spots View Post
Too many BH leg-humpers.

have you licked his balls?

don't knock it till you try it...

they may taste like fruit roll ups

Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #11
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
How come this thread hasnt been locked yet?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #12
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey of Spots View Post
Too many BH leg-humpers.

Eh.

You fail.

This thread has nothing to do with humping or licking.

IF you know you know.

If you don't, then sucks to be you.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #13
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
cause crimson rockett hasnt seen it yet???
Old 11-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #14
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
Because this pertains to a serious subject, and from what I see has no offenses that are worthy of locking such a thread.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #15
Brian
Post Whore!

right, i go TOO off-topic.

I know threads about, bad GF drivers, Kanye West, Olympics, fashion, offical music, official stickers, pixel cars, sushi, Ramen cooking styles are all "okay" off-topic....
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #16
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Lol.

wtf is happening. what is the internet for anymore

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #17
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Damnit does nobody get it?!

And remember guys INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #18
!Zar!
Post Whore!

And now.

A moment of silence for all of zilvia's fun.

Kid zelda, MokotoS13, chmercer, truenocoupe,nitekids, xander.

You all are missed.

This is for you guys.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

THREAD moved.
This is not off-topic enough
Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #20
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Who;s BH brian harte?

any relation to Brett the HITMAN Harte?

off topic is for off topic... I got banned from a forum for being a off topic poster... lol...
Now they all chat about topics I brought up... I guess I was 6 months to early..
Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #21
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Damn.

I suck at the internet.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #22
Brian
Post Whore!

They can stone me to death....
but my heart will remain.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #23
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

and...boom goes the dynamite.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #24
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
*side note

I would like a choice of who is BH/ before I vote...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #25
!Zar!
Post Whore!

So if I remove my poll I get to go back to off topic, right?

I'm still trying to figure out how to become a off topic pimp.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #26
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M
Old 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #27
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
As the self proclaimed OT King I hereby confirm that the bedazzled thread was a legit addition to the OT section.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #28
Brian
Post Whore!

thanks

but it was closed because

"it may become post whoring"
Old 11-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #29
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

guys guys cmon! LOVE EACH OTHER!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishcabobers View Post
guys guys cmon! LOVE EACH OTHER!
That's what we were trying to do.