Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
S15 HLSD differential with both halfstubs..... Excellent condition

Hi,

Selling a great condition s15 HLSD diff with both hlaf stubs...... Removed off s15 SR20DET 6MT

Price:$sold shipped to your door (for HLSD with both halfshafts )

$sold shipped for 3.69 ring and pinion gears

$sold shipped for the whole complete unit

$$$$ Buyer pays 4% PayPal fees or sending money as a gift to avoid that $$$$

===========================

Last edited by Kriskouki; 05-07-2017 at 09:25 AM..
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
bump....pictures are up
Old 04-30-2017, 09:40 PM   #3
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
....nice and gritty, just the way I like my gears...
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:03 AM   #4
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
....nice and gritty, just the way I like my gears...
Yes everything is im great condition..... Nice and clean
Old 05-04-2017, 12:17 AM   #5
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Will the output flanges bolt right up to my S13? I have read some stuff on Silvia but it was so confusing... I don't know much about diffs.

I have a S15 six speed I am planning on installing and it would be nice to run this diff as I will get an LSD, better gearing, and I can use the sensor with a correction factor to make my speedo work.

I already have plans to have a custom drive shaft made for the application.
Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 07:48 AM   #6
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoken View Post
Will the output flanges bolt right up to my S13? I have read some stuff on Silvia but it was so confusing... I don't know much about diffs.

I have a S15 six speed I am planning on installing and it would be nice to run this diff as I will get an LSD, better gearing, and I can use the sensor with a correction factor to make my speedo work.

I already have plans to have a custom drive shaft made for the application.
Why caring so much about the output flanges?....of course the output flange will perfectly bolt onto your current s13 axles (3 flanges 6 bolts type)......i am running these s15 diff housing in my s13 and what you need to do is just swapping your diff cover and everything will bolt up perfectly......

However, i would also recommend that you could use some solid diff bushing (like aluminum or metal kind) instead of the rubber ones....but i have ran it totally fine onto the stock rubber bushings for years until i replaced into aluminum......

The price for the HLSD + output stubs is $550 shipped to your door.....

And the whole pumpkin is $900 shipped to your door (heavy to ship)

If you run an s15 6 speed gearbox like mine, you actually need a 3.69 final drive into your differential in order to keep the same gearing and RPM.....What HLSD does is providing better tractions to your rear tires... So that you could have better grib when accelerating and cornering
Old 05-05-2017, 11:57 PM   #7
Eoken
Zilvia Member

ok, well I am completely sold on getting this LSD. I think I will just buy the whole unit since I need everything anyways and I am a complete noobie at building differentials.

Can you PM me your paypal details?
Old 05-06-2017, 12:20 AM   #8
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
ok, well I am completely sold on getting this LSD. I think I will just buy the whole unit since I need everything anyways and I am a complete noobie at building differentials.

Not to shit on this at all, it's not a bad idea to just get it all, however you still want to familiarize yourself with being able to check the backlash etc on the differential.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:46 AM   #9
Kriskouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
Not to shit on this at all, it's not a bad idea to just get it all, however you still want to familiarize yourself with being able to check the backlash etc on the differential.
I think everything on this LSD unit is factory specification.... So, all the backlashes should be in factory specification as i just only took the cover off for pictures..... Nothing else has been tampered

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2017, 03:48 AM   #10
Kriskouki

Quote:

My PayPal is [email protected]

And, please add 4% paypal fees or sending money as a gift PayPal to avoid the fees

Old 05-06-2017, 03:34 PM   #11
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Alright man, I'll send the payment when I get home today.

I also heard swapping over the pinion gear to the S13 diff housing is "an adventure" so it is probably just a whole lot easier to change the rear cover from my S13 and get my drive shaft made to fit the the S15 unit.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #12
Kriskouki

Quote:
Alright man, I'll send the payment when I get home today.

I also heard swapping over the pinion gear to the S13 diff housing is "an adventure" so it is probably just a whole lot easier to change the rear cover from my S13 and get my drive shaft made to fit the the S15 unit.
Actually, if you have tools and have" know how" to do the backlashes adjustment, i think it is not too hard to do.... However​, i think you can have a good chance to buy something that is ready to use, why not?.....

I'd rather spend money and buy it as a whole too so that i can use it right away.....i think buying the whole unit will end up costing the same thing if you do the math......
Old 05-06-2017, 10:52 PM   #13
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Yeah I know the tools you are talking about. I'll probably start by building some other S13 diff that is a fraction of the price first before I mess with one that is so much money lol.

I sent the payment.

Btw what cross member do you run? I found a swap kit on FRSport but it is pretty expensive and I already have the S15 shifter.

http://www.frsport.com/3137S-RRS50-6...NHAaAjDC8P8HAQ

Think I need all that?
Old 05-07-2017, 03:00 AM   #14
Kriskouki

What come with your 6MT gearbox?....doee it comecwith crossmember and shifter?

Old 05-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #15
Eoken
Zilvia Member

All it came with was a S15 shifter. I am planning on swapping over the clutch fork and throw out barring assembly. I already have a autech single mass flywheel with a Miami coppermix clutch and matching pressure plate that came with the trans.

Here is a shot of what is bolted under the trans.

If you could find me a S15 manual cross member I will buy it. I also need the S15 bolts that attach the transmission to the engine because the S13 SR20 bolts are not long enough.

Any help would be great! XD

Last edited by Eoken; 05-13-2017 at 09:23 AM..
Old 05-18-2017, 12:16 AM   #16
Eoken
Zilvia Member

I managed to find everything I was looking for to make it work. Thanks for your help.

Any idea when you will be able to ship the differential? I sent the payment on the 6th. let me know if received it alright.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:17 AM   #17
Kriskouki

Shipped it out already many days ago.... now it should be on the plane to you....lol