Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
Air

Trader Rating: (0)
Air is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Attic Cleanout (s13/s14 OEM stuff) LARGE PICS

Hello,

Hopefully this thread is in concordance with the forum rules.

I am cleaning out my attic storage space since I am moving soon, so I have a ton of s13 and s14 parts as well as some aftermarket stuff for sale. I am posting this stuff on craigslist locally as well as on other forums, so the best way

to contact me is at [email protected]. Please be specific about what item you are contacting me about as well as where you are located.

If my prices are off-base, feel free to shoot me a offer. I looked about to find prices for some of this stuff but its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it..

I am more than willing to ship, but please be aware that many of the items are very inexpensive (<$20), so it needs to be worth my time to drive to the post office to ship this stuff...

Parts are located in Raleigh, NC (27613)

anyways, here we go.

S Chassis Interchangeable Stuff

Shifter Trim Surround. This is the metal that holds the rubber boot to the trans tunnel. ($5)

Stock Fuel Pump, pulled from a 92 hatch with ~200k miles when I installed a walboro as part of my swap. ($10)

Stock Shifter with eclip and bushings. Came from my 92 when I pulled the driveline to swap, eneded up selling the trans to someone with a short shifter so I kept this. ($10)

Stock Clutch forks (2 of them) both are in decent shape. I only have one retainer clip, so I guess first dibs? ($5/ea)

Stock throw-out-bearing and bearing mount (thing that touches the shift fork) (2 of these). Both bearings and mounts are used but in working condition. Only one mount is pictured but I do have two of them, so one will come as shown

already pressed together and one will come as separate pieces. Again, I only have one retaining clip so first dibs gets it. ($5/ea)

Stock Slave Cylinder. This was working when I removed as part of my swap, but the miles and age are unknown. ($5)

Transmission Vent Tube ($Free with purcase)

Injector O-Rings (Set of 3 upper and 3 Lower) Part Numbers 16618-10V05 (3 pcs) and 16618-53J00 (3 pcs). I have these because the come as a set of 4 from nissan but I only changed 1 bad injector... ($10)

Coolant Tank Cap. I dunno where this came from, but its ($free with purchase)

KA24DE timing chain. THis is brand new except for sitting in the box for awhile. It has some surface rust from sitting. Was going to do a DET setup and rebuild the motor but went LS instead. ($10)

S14 Stuff

S14 Non-Sunroof headliner. It is in excellent condition as far as I can tell. ($25)

s14 Subframe Braces. These attach to the front of the subframe (they are contained by the subframe studs) and to two points on the body, and make a noticeable difference especially when making power. S13 and S14 are not the same, which

is why I have these and they are for sale. ($5)

s14 Parcel Shelf / Speaker Cover panel. In great shape. ($50)

s14 HVAC Control Panel, good condition and functional. ($20)

S14 Rear seat, great condition (1995) ($50)

S14 Black Center Console, Rough Shape ($25)

Zenki Tail lights, good shape (1995) ($40)

S14 ASCD Computer (1995) ($10)

S14 ABS Computer (1995) ($10)

s14 Door Tweeters ($free with purchase)

Air is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #2
Air

s14 Black Rear Seatbelts ($20)

s14 Key Ring Surround ($free with purchase)

s14 Green/Turquoise Gas Door. Good shape, no rust, just dirty the car sat under a tree while being parted ($25)

s14 green fuse box door, one broken clip. ($free with purchase)

s14 Door panel switch for window and lock. ITs broken where the screw holds it in place. looks like the passenger one? ($5)

s14 HVAC Duct Diffuser ($free with purchase)

s14 Metal bracket thingy, think it covers the fuel pump? idk. this thing is pretty beefy. ($free with purchase)

s14 Drivers black door panel in rough shape. ($20)

s14 Trunk Side trim ($5)

s14 Hood Prop ($5)

S14 Body Harness including Junction, Trunk harness, airbag harness, defrost wire, ect. looks to be in complete shape, but no promises. If something is missing, its only 1 or 2 connectors. ($100)

Old 01-03-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
Air

s14 Black Rear Seatbelts ($20)

s14 Key Ring Surround ($free with purchase)

s14 Green/Turquoise Gas Door. Good shape, no rust, just dirty the car sat under a tree while being parted ($25)

s14 green fuse box door, one broken clip. ($free with purchase)

s14 Door panel switch for window and lock. ITs broken where the screw holds it in place. looks like the passenger one? ($5)

s14 HVAC Duct Diffuser ($free with purchase)

s14 Metal bracket thingy, think it covers the fuel pump? idk. this thing is pretty beefy. ($free with purchase)

s14 Drivers black door panel in rough shape. ($20)

s14 Trunk Side trim ($5)

s14 Hood Prop ($5)

S14 Body Harness including Junction, Trunk harness, airbag harness, defrost wire, ect. looks to be in complete shape, but no promises. If something is missing, its only 1 or 2 connectors. ($100)

Old 01-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #4
Air

s14 Cruise Control Vac solenoid and cable ($10)

s14 Throttle cable ($10)

s14 Hood Hinges ($10)

s14 Trunk latch mount ($5)

Fuel Pass Through ($free with purchase)

S14 Ebrake cables (for stock ebrakes AFAIK) ($10)

S14 Dash bar with duct, good shape just mild surface rust. ($20)

s14 Condenser, used but in good shape ($10)

s14 Tilt steering column, good shape, Includes keyswitch WITH key, but it is an AXXCESS brand key not OEM, sorry for blurry pic ($50)

S14 Ebrake Handle and Upper Cable Assy, Good shape, boot is in good condition. Bracket has surface rust ($20)

S14 Gas Door/Trunk Cable, good working condition, no signs of damage. ($10)

S14 Hood Latch Cable, good shape. Sheath in good shape, handle is not cracked or scratched. Plastic pin thing by the hood latch attachment is broken. ($10)

S14 AC Compressor and lines, working when removed. Dirty. Lines have been capped. I can separate the lines from the compressor if necessary ($20)

S14 reciver/drier.. Lines have been plugged since uninstalled with rubber grommets. ($10)

S14 Heater Core with Box, perfect condition ($50)

S14 Evaporator with box, the lines were taped over at uninstall. ($20)

S14 HVAC blower motor and housing. ($30)

Old 01-03-2014, 09:35 PM   #5
Air

s14 Cruise Control Vac solenoid and cable ($10)

s14 Throttle cable ($10)

s14 Hood Hinges ($10)

s14 Trunk latch mount ($5)

Fuel Pass Through ($free with purchase)

S14 Ebrake cables (for stock ebrakes AFAIK) ($10)

S14 Dash bar with duct, good shape just mild surface rust. ($20)

s14 Condenser, used but in good shape ($10)

s14 Tilt steering column, good shape, Includes keyswitch WITH key, but it is an AXXCESS brand key not OEM, sorry for blurry pic ($50)

S14 Ebrake Handle and Upper Cable Assy, Good shape, boot is in good condition. Bracket has surface rust ($20)

S14 Gas Door/Trunk Cable, good working condition, no signs of damage. ($10)

S14 Hood Latch Cable, good shape. Sheath in good shape, handle is not cracked or scratched. Plastic pin thing by the hood latch attachment is broken. ($10)

S14 AC Compressor and lines, working when removed. Dirty. Lines have been capped. I can separate the lines from the compressor if necessary ($20)

S14 reciver/drier.. Lines have been plugged since uninstalled with rubber grommets. ($10)

S14 Heater Core with Box, perfect condition ($50)

S14 Evaporator with box, the lines were taped over at uninstall. ($20)

S14 HVAC blower motor and housing. ($30)

Old 01-03-2014, 09:37 PM   #6
Air

S13 Stuff

Driver Side rear Speaker cover. This is in great shape, not scratched and all the tabs are present and not broken. The only defect is the cloth that hides the grilles is falling down on one of the corners. You can see what i mean in

the second photo. ($10)

Distributor Cover Plastic cap. This is in perfect shape with no broken tabs or cracks. Slightly dirty from sitting in the attic but thats it. ($5)

Wells brand distributor rotor. This has been used but only for a short time. Part Num is JP915. THey are $10 new so I cant really charge for this ($Free with purchase)

Unknown sensor - Two wire. Is this a coolant temp sensor? ($5)
If you know what its for let me know so I can accurately describe it or test it to make sure it functions

ECU (PCM) 72 A11-B98 G53 0613 P/N. According to JWT this is a 1989 (SOHC) Manual PCM. ($30)

Duralast Jd926 Distributor Cap. Used for a short time to eliminate the cap as a problem. ($5)

s13 OEM Radiator, good condition, with electric AC fan ($20)

s13 fan surround plastic, good condition ($20)

S13 Condenser, unknown condition ($10)

Transmission Casing Front Half - I believe this is a SR bellhousing, but I am not sure. Feel free to correct me. ($20)

Old 01-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #7
Air

Aftermarket Stuff or Other Stuff

DEI 522T Trunk/Hatchback Release kit. This is brand new, the box is just missing. I bought to add trunk release to my civic using my viper alarm and just never actually felt like doing it. They are around $30 new IIRC ($10)

Viper Alarm with remote start. THis was pulled from a Jbody cavalier that I sold, so its been used. Its a 160XV system with a 555L GM Passlock interface. It comes with one used remote. ($50)

GM 5.3 Truck Heads - 706 Casting. These were pulled from a running truck for a upgraded set. They have valves but no springs or rockers. ($100)
Casting Number 706 and 862
Head: 1999+ LM4 4.8L / LM7 5.3 Liter Truck
Material: Aluminimum
Part Number:
Combustion Chamber Volume: 61.15cc
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Intake Port Volume: 200cc
Exhaust Port Volume: 70cc
Intake Valve Diameter: 1.89 inches
Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.55 inches
Better photos can be provided upon interest. They are in excellent shape with no broken or stripped threads and all surfaces are free of marring.

Daft Racing Front Sway-Bar spacers. THis allows the use of a stock fitment swaybar with a engine swap (Designed for LS, but works with others). There is 1 missing bolt. I used these until i switched to the sikky swap bar. ($25)

LS Throw Out Bearing - Used for approx 5000 miles until I changed to a new clutch. ($15)

Double DIN radio cd-case holder. Its in great shape. ($5)

Autometer Phantom narrowband Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR) gauge. Back of the gauge has scratches but the face and bezel are in great shape. I used it to fill a empty slot in my gauge panel until I found a wideband. ($10)

Russel GM to -4AN Clutch adapter, NEW!!! This fitting is used to adapt the GM slave cylinder to a standard -4AN line for use with a aftermarket or OEM master. I think they came in a 2 pack which is why i have this, either that or Im

dumb and ordered it twice. anyways, ($10)

Toyota Tacoma (2004) muffler, used for ~50,000 miles. Removed for a flowmaster to be installed. The hangers were cut off by the baffoons at the muffler shop, so new ones would need to be added. Other than that it is in great shape and

there is plenty of pipe to weld to. ($10)

Tippman paint ball gun part. I have no friggin idea what this is or what it does. if you know please tell me so I can accurately describe it. ($free with purchase)

D2 Lower Shock Mounts for S13 Rear. These are dirty and have some scratching but are in functional shape. I switched to Z32 Rear uprights so I had to buy the z32 rear lowers from D2 for $texas... These are ($10)

Junkyard Transmission Cooler. I got this to use as a PS cooler but found one I like better. It had 2 tabs at the bottom that were cut off so you will have to devise some other way to mount it. It has been thoroughly flushed. ($10)

Old 01-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #8
Air

Aftermarket Stuff or Other Stuff

DEI 522T Trunk/Hatchback Release kit. This is brand new, the box is just missing. I bought to add trunk release to my civic using my viper alarm and just never actually felt like doing it. They are around $30 new IIRC ($10)

Viper Alarm with remote start. THis was pulled from a Jbody cavalier that I sold, so its been used. Its a 160XV system with a 555L GM Passlock interface. It comes with one used remote. ($50)

GM 5.3 Truck Heads - 706 Casting. These were pulled from a running truck for a upgraded set. They have valves but no springs or rockers. ($100)
Casting Number 706 and 862
Head: 1999+ LM4 4.8L / LM7 5.3 Liter Truck
Material: Aluminimum
Part Number:
Combustion Chamber Volume: 61.15cc
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Intake Port Volume: 200cc
Exhaust Port Volume: 70cc
Intake Valve Diameter: 1.89 inches
Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.55 inches
Better photos can be provided upon interest. They are in excellent shape with no broken or stripped threads and all surfaces are free of marring.

Daft Racing Front Sway-Bar spacers. THis allows the use of a stock fitment swaybar with a engine swap (Designed for LS, but works with others). There is 1 missing bolt. I used these until i switched to the sikky swap bar. ($25)

LS Throw Out Bearing - Used for approx 5000 miles until I changed to a new clutch. ($15)

Double DIN radio cd-case holder. Its in great shape. ($5)

Autometer Phantom narrowband Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR) gauge. Back of the gauge has scratches but the face and bezel are in great shape. I used it to fill a empty slot in my gauge panel until I found a wideband. ($10)

Russel GM to -4AN Clutch adapter, NEW!!! This fitting is used to adapt the GM slave cylinder to a standard -4AN line for use with a aftermarket or OEM master. I think they came in a 2 pack which is why i have this, either that or Im

dumb and ordered it twice. anyways, ($10)

Toyota Tacoma (2004) muffler, used for ~50,000 miles. Removed for a flowmaster to be installed. The hangers were cut off by the baffoons at the muffler shop, so new ones would need to be added. Other than that it is in great shape and

there is plenty of pipe to weld to. ($10)

Tippman paint ball gun part. I have no friggin idea what this is or what it does. if you know please tell me so I can accurately describe it. ($free with purchase)

D2 Lower Shock Mounts for S13 Rear. These are dirty and have some scratching but are in functional shape. I switched to Z32 Rear uprights so I had to buy the z32 rear lowers from D2 for $texas... These are ($10)

Junkyard Transmission Cooler. I got this to use as a PS cooler but found one I like better. It had 2 tabs at the bottom that were cut off so you will have to devise some other way to mount it. It has been thoroughly flushed. ($10)

Old 01-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #9
Renelovesnike
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Renelovesnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Can ya please take more pictures? =]
Renelovesnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:36 PM   #10
Salvarath
Leaky Injector

Salvarath is an unknown quantity at this point
Will the injector o-rings work on a single cam? If so I want them, I've got a leaky injector lol. There's a puddle on my intake mani.
Salvarath is offline   Reply With Quote