Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - Thanksgiving Promotion Winners!!!!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in our Thanksgiving sales and promotions.

We wanted to annouce the winners for the Largest order promotion.

1st Place - Patrick Frank - cedar rapids, Iowa - $500 CASH Prize
2nd Place - Spencer Taylor - longwood, Florida - $250 CASH Prize
3rd Place - Matthew Phelan - Lumberton, New Jersey - $100 CASH Prize

Winners have been notified via email and phone. Please contact us back to claim your prize.

thanks again!!

Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just out of curiosity, would you post the amount that these 3 dudes spent to win?
vas570sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vas570sx View Post
just out of curiosity, would you post the amount that these 3 dudes spent to win?
SRSLY? You think you got crapped on or something?

Anyway, I would just like to thank Enjuku for running this special! I picked up a few things that I didn't really have to have in order to get my S13 running, but would've eventually bought anyway. Thanks Ken and staff!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Because of privacy policies and just out of respect I dont really want to release that info. All 3 were well over 3K if that gives you any ideas. 2nd and 3rd place were only about $50 different. It was close on those 2.

thanks again
Ken
[email protected]

Old 12-06-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Yea Ken is awesome with Enjuku, just sucks that shipping from FL to CA is like at least a week long for Ground... Sigh.....
Old 12-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Big ballers!
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeshemp44 View Post
SRSLY? You think you got crapped on or something?

Anyway, I would just like to thank Enjuku for running this special! I picked up a few things that I didn't really have to have in order to get my S13 running, but would've eventually bought anyway. Thanks Ken and staff!
lol, no, not at all. Actually, if i need something, i contact ken, pat or BG direct and i didnt even order anything during thanksgiving.

thats why i said "just out of curiosity"... tool..

@Ken, yeah man, i understand. i was just curious
Old 12-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
That sale was awesome. I picked up quite a few goodies at a steal
Old 12-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #9
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
lol, no, not at all. Actually, if i need something, i contact ken, pat or BG direct and i didnt even order anything during thanksgiving.

thats why i said "just out of curiosity"... tool..
If your such good friends with those guys why not just as Ken the next time you two are having a nice candle lit dinner?

and I'm the tool. . . Riiiiiiiiight.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
240Zfunahollic
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
240Zfunahollic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Thanks guys! Bought a wideband and got it Tuesday morning. You guys should update the one day sale item more often though...

Visit My Trader rating page
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=15347
240Zfunahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #11
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Zfunahollic View Post
Thanks guys! Bought a wideband and got it Tuesday morning. You guys should update the one day sale item more often though...
Yea, i need to try to get back on the one day sale.. it was crazy for the last few weeks.

)
[email protected]

Old 12-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #12
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeshemp44 View Post
If your such good friends with those guys why not just as Ken the next time you two are having a nice candle lit dinner?

and I'm the tool. . . Riiiiiiiiight.
whats your issue kiddo?

All I did was ask a simple question out of curiosity which was clearly stated in my original post. I never said that I am good friends with any of the Enjuku staff, only that I normally contact them directly when I want to order anything. I don't see how that makes me a tool, I mean, it's not like i enter random threads and pick fights over the internet or anything. As a matter of fact, I don't even see how my initial post in this thread lead you to believe that I felt I was being "crapped on".