Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
10% off all chase bays products through december

10% OFF

ALL Chase Bays Products. All through December

Discount code is: CBDECEMBER

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188

Last edited by Chase Bays; 12-14-2010 at 02:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
b00stinbmx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
b00stinbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
um its dec 13th lol
Old 12-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
killer240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
killer240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
maybe until dec 10th 2011? =D
Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Clarification? Thank you. Maybe he means till Jan 10th.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Post fail.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
tukn9s
Leaky Injector

tukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymore
Glad i wasnt the only one who saw that. They also suck at customer service, i have been waiting for my kit for 2 months, yes 2 months they dont email back or answer the phone, looks like they took my money and ran, buyer beware.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

OOPS! Fixed haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukn9s View Post
Glad i wasnt the only one who saw that. They also suck at customer service, i have been waiting for my kit for 2 months, yes 2 months they dont email back or answer the phone, looks like they took my money and ran, buyer beware.
We have sent out plenty of emails to all customers who bought those kits keeping them in the loop of what was going on. If we didn't have your email we tried to call, if for some reason we didn't have either we waited for your call to tell you. We didn't expect such a demand so it took us a bit to catch up and get plenty more in stock so this issue doesn't happen again.

PM me your number and I will call you. Didn't put all the money into this business to just screw one person over, we have way more to lose than that.

Old 12-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
tukn9s
Leaky Injector

tukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymoretukn9s is not welcome here anymore
Its been taken care of
Old 12-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
what do you sell.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #10
Trent J

Trader Rating: (2)
Trent J is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Considering your PS cooler kit, as it would be about $200 more to build my own... However, is the last pic on the product page of the cooler itself? And how do the lines and fittings compare to Earl's b/c that's all I've ever used b/c I don't trust half ass knock off shit. LMK thanks.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #11
tukn9s
Leaky Injector

I must say that they have stepped up to the plate and are doin what they can to resolve my problem, there was some miss communition and wack shipping, but they are doin there best and that's all I can ask for, so thank you for all the help.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #12
b00stinbmx
Zilvia Member

b00stinbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
good i hope so cause if you search them the honda guys had some shitty reviews a while ago. im hesistant to order the power sterring kit but i probably will be in a few weeks. keep posted with the rest of your cust. service.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
tukn9s
Leaky Injector

It's cool, mine just turned out to be one of those things, but now that I have all the info it's no biggy, they are workin hard to get it to me.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #14
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent J View Post
Considering your PS cooler kit, as it would be about $200 more to build my own... However, is the last pic on the product page of the cooler itself? And how do the lines and fittings compare to Earl's b/c that's all I've ever used b/c I don't trust half ass knock off shit. LMK thanks.
Our fittings are equal if not superior to Earls. We buy them from a company who provides a few fittings to Earls actually.

Put it this way, I use to ONLY use Earls. I've stripped 2 hose ends in the time I used Earls fittings using the same install methods as always. We have used the current brand of fittings we use now for 2 years and NEVER had an issue.

Quote:
I must say that they have stepped up to the plate and are doin what they can to resolve my problem, there was some miss communition and wack shipping, but they are doin there best and that's all I can ask for, so thank you for all the help.
Quote:
It's cool, mine just turned out to be one of those things, but now that I have all the info it's no biggy, they are workin hard to get it to me.
Thanks sir! Yeah FedEx blew it. I don't understand how they lose packages, but it happens I guess. We usually lose 1 package a year. :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00stinbmx View Post
good i hope so cause if you search them the honda guys had some shitty reviews a while ago. im hesistant to order the power sterring kit but i probably will be in a few weeks. keep posted with the rest of your cust. service.
Thanks for the consideration! Hope you choose to purchase our products.

Last edited by Chase Bays; 12-16-2010 at 10:15 AM..
Closed Thread