Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
1990 240sx fastback, NICE!

Up for sale is my 1990 nissan 240sx fastback. I would really like to keep it, but times are tough financially at the moment. It is an SE model and an ORIGINAL 5-speed car. It currently has about 260k mi with a CLEAN title in hand. It still has the original singlecam, but it has been rebuilt at some point. It also has beautifully working power windows and power mirrors. I have been building these cars for over 10 years with this being the 4th that I have owned for personal use. I know what I am selling. Yes, the mileage is high. BUT, the mileage is high on ANY 23 year old car. Finding these cars in good condition and not all screwed up by some amateur "mechanic" is almost impossible anymore, the mileage is inconsequential. This car also has a significant amount of mods done CORRECTLY on it as well. I am a ASE master tech for a profession and I've been over this car from end to end. It is in AMAZING condition and drives VERY solid. The suspension is nice and tight, the brakes are perfect, and the singlecam pulls stronger than most dualcams. It is definitely the strongest singlecam that I have ever driven, and I've driven DOZENS.

MODS:
-Tein front and rear strut bars
-NISMO power brace
-Cusco front ladder bar
-KYB shocks
-Tein lowering springs
-Tein front camber plates
-Tein adjustable tension rods
-Yanack ALUMINUM steering rack bushings
-DIF solid steering shaft bushing
-Peak Performance rear upper control arms
-Peak Performance rear toe arms
-rear subframe bushing collars
-ALL Energy Suspension urethane bushings w/grease fittings
-VLSD
-B&M short shifter
-lightweight flywheel
-Exedy stage 1 clutch
-Drift Freaq engine/trans mounts
-aluminum underdriven crank pulley
-Injen intake
-Mishimoto radiator
-dual Altima electric fans wired CORRECTLY with a temp. switch and manual switch
-Brembo slotted rotors front and rear
-Hawk HPS front brake pads
-braided steel brake lines
-braided steel clutchline
-S14 seats
-Personal steering wheel
-NISMO shift knob
-Kazama drift button
-89-90 XE coupe doorpanels, glovebox, and rear seat (no icky "tweed" interior, RARE)
-manual seatbelt conversion
-91-94 rear seatbelts
-Broadway mirror
-Alpine headunit w/new speakers
-OMP front tow hook
-Carbon hood w/Sparco hood pins
-OE blue tinted mirror glass
-IKI H4 conversion
-Apexi GT spec one-piece exhaust
-Circuit Sports urethane exhaust hangers
-long wheel studs
-4 Ichiba hub-centric 10mm spacers (not installed)
-16x8 +25 Work RS-Beta wheels, CLEAN, with centercaps
-recetly purchased 225/50/16 Yokohama S-drive tires
-A/C deleted
-Wiring tucked in front fenderwells
-upper pinch welds clearenced in front fenderwells
-rolled fenders

MAINTENANCE:
-P/S pump
-P/S hi-press line
-P/S rack has been rebuilt (few years ago, no leaks)
-P/S flush
-PCV valve/hose
-spark plugs
-plug wires
-cap and rotor
-distributor cap o-ring
-fuel filter
-oil pump-front crank seal
-distributor seal
-valvecover gasket
-rear crank seal
-both coolant sensors
-oil pressure sensor
-new TPS
-o2 sensor
-coolant sensor/injector pigtails
-belts
-radiator hoses
-thermostat
-water pump
-rear brake pads (fronts upgraded)
-brake fluid (DOT-4)
-trans oil
-diff oil (royal purple)
-front balljoints
-inner/outer tie rod ends w/boots

I'm SURE that I'm forgetting stuff here as well. I did so much it's hard to remember. Also this is not to mention all the little items like switches and small OE parts that I got to put everything back to how it's SUPPOSED to be...

The ONLY mechanical/driveability/emissions/electrical issues with the car AT ALL are:
-Timing chain rattles on start-up, nice and quiet once oil press builds up (timing chain tensioner bleeding down)
-High flow cat is shitty at passing smog/causes intermittent code 32 (on freeway), you should get a good used OE cat or new OE replacement for smog
-The horn button in the pics fell apart so there is no horn button (Ebay quality!!!)

Also included with the purchase of the car will be:

-JWT ecu for the singlecam
-NISMO 2-WAY lsd IN PUMPKIN w/5-bolt axles + bolts

The ECU is not installed because it needs to be sent to JWT and have the tune identified. If it's tuned incorrectly for whatever setup you want JWT can re-tune it for $100 and they will identify the tune for free.

The diff is not installed because it needs new sideshafts. The PO ran it with loose bolts and bent the "ears" for the bolts a little. You could probably bend them back, but they're only the stock JDM 30-spline shafts and shouldn't be very hard or expensive to source.

Pay my asking price and I'll have it smogged for you as well...

PRICE: $4300 FIRM

LOWBALLER SPECIAL:
I decided to offer another deal for the lowballers out there. There will be some parts not included though.

NOT included:
-Nismo diff
-JWT ecu
-Tein strut bars
-Nismo power brace
-Cusco ladder bar
-Urethane steering rack bushings instead of Yanack aluminum
-Ichiba spacers
-SMOG

LOWBALLER PRICE: $3400 FIRM

DOHC KA SWAP:
I can also offer a dualcam swap with either deal for an additional charge of: $750

Last edited by racepar1; 11-05-2013 at 09:08 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
First bump........
Old 10-30-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
would you be interested in trading it for a 97 tacoma?
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_FX View Post
would you be interested in trading it for a 97 tacoma?
If only I didn't actually need the money. A 97 Tacoma might me nice depending on options/engine.

Sorry, no trades right now.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:08 AM   #5
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
If only I didn't actually need the money. A 97 Tacoma might me nice depending on options/engine.

Sorry, no trades right now.
yeah they are great trucks, i just dont need 2 of them....lol well didnt hurt to ask.... glws!
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:00 AM   #6
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ship to NJ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:15 AM   #7
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmragecm View Post
Ship to NJ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
As long as you arrange the shipping I would at least consider it.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Bump for a rare color. With that said, would you consider parting out? Specifically fenders, hood, rear bumper.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #9
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Bump for a rare color. With that said, would you consider parting out? Specifically fenders, hood, rear bumper.
Charcoal Metallic is not a rare color.

GLWS Aron, hopefully it goes to a good home. Please don't sell to drift hipsters.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post

GLWS Aron, hopefully it goes to a good home. Please don't sell to drift hipsters.
Maybe I should rephrase it. I meant rare color on the market. Everything I see is red, burgundy, or white haha.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post

Yeah, that was a pretty common color originally. I'm honestly very torn on which car to sell, so I decided to just list both my M3 and my 240 and see what happens. If someone steps up and buys the M3, I'll be keeping this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Maybe I should rephrase it. I meant rare color on the market. Everything I see is red, burgundy, or white haha.
True, white is the most common color and red/burgundy cars seem to pop-up all the time.

NOT parting this, BTW...
Old 11-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #12
racepar1
Post Whore!

Last bump........

Lowballer special and dualcam swap added!
Old 01-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #13
bfarroyo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
bfarroyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I understand you're not parting it out but would you be willing to sell the spacers by itself? Since it's not installed?
bfarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote