Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pch
FS/FT 2003 Fully Built 2.3 Cosworth motor Mitsubishi EVO

2003 Mitsubishi EVO
112,xxx miles on chassis
2.3 cosworth stroker motor - 10k miles tuned on e85 25psi over 600whp
1000cc injectors
Aftermarket coil packs
AMS fuel rail
FP Black Turbo
Megan Coilovers
Sway Bars
Fuel pump
Defi gauges
AEM wideband
Downpipe
Exhaust
Rota Wheels
Perrin FMIC
HKS 272 cams
Repainted with flakes
Definitely has more mods like wastegate, bov and other things I can remember.
Has upgraded twin disk clutch -
Exedy
Looking to get 20k obo open to cash plus trades. At least $10k cash

pch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
pch
Zilvia Junkie

pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Sale pending till tuesday
Old 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
lilbnort93
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
lilbnort93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Dyno graph?
600 sounds steep for 25lbs with hks cams...
lilbnort93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbnort93 View Post
Dyno graph?
600 sounds steep for 25lbs with hks cams...
It's a 2.3 stroker kit and e85 - no dyno graph but I'm sure you can call the owner of Wingz Performance in AZ and ask about the car.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #5
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Back up for sale!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #6
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Bump! All Pm's replied to - throw me some offers
Old 03-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #7
UNT 240
Zilvia Member

UNT 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I can sell my car ill def buy this, its perfect!!!
UNT 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #8
UNT 240
Zilvia Member

UNT 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I can sell my car ill def buy this, its perfect!!!
UNT 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #9
pch
Zilvia Junkie

All pm's replied - lets get this sold!
Old 03-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #10
DJ 21o3
Zilvia Junkie

DJ 21o3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why would you want to sell this? lol looks awesome, always been a fan of evos. glws
DJ 21o3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #11
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ 21o3 View Post
Why would you want to sell this? lol looks awesome, always been a fan of evos. glws
No need for it lol
Old 04-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #12
pch
Zilvia Junkie

One more bump before she gets a makeover.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #13
rb255
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
rb255 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Need to show dyno graph becuz it's hard to believe 600whp but I'm not saying ur lieing just a little difficult to believe
rb255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:31 AM   #14
Tubasteve1
Zilvia Member

Tubasteve1 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^do you know how much fp black turbos make? 600-650 all day.
Bump. Miss my evo!
Tubasteve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #15
tschad
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
tschad is making a name for him/her selftschad is making a name for him/her selftschad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I want to see a dyno graph. No way a fp black is making 600 wheel at 25psi, even if its a 2.3 on e85.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #16
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
For all the haters and ignorant people about the capability of a FP black (which literally a 2 sec search on google revealed)

719Awhp @ 631tq pull @ 40.6psi on a FP black on a 4g64

Geezz, people on this site are ignorant as all hell..........People, stop being so idiotic, makes you look bad!

Good luck with sale OP!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #17
tschad
Zilvia Junkie

tschad is making a name for him/her selftschad is making a name for him/her selftschad is making a name for him/her self
Im not ignorant, i happen to have a 2.3 on a fb black with better cams (s2) at 36 psi and im right around 540 mustang numbers which is somewhere around 600 dyno jet numbers. i know these cars well and know what they can do
Old 04-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #18
rb255
Leaky Injector

rb255 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dam burn lol and with better cams lol o and I wasn't hating just asking if we could see the graph and not take someone's word for it cuz a lot of people lie about their numbers
rb255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #19
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschad View Post
Im not ignorant, i happen to have a 2.3 on a fb black with better cams (s2) at 36 psi and im right around 540 mustang numbers which is somewhere around 600 dyno jet numbers. i know these cars well and know what they can do
...............Which I HIGHLY doubt as the forum thread I posted was from 3 years ago and unless you have been hiding under a rock, there have been many many 600 AWHP+ FP black cars since then. If you would like for me to produce another quick google search to further prove my point, I surely will.........

Either you are lying or you have a terrible tuner............
Old 04-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #20
tschad
Zilvia Junkie

I have an great tuner, all i wanted was to see a dyno graph. Besides that awd motorsports evo was on a 2.4 at 40psi. And i dont know if i even believe those numbers, its not hard to mess with the dyno load and make the dyno read higher numbers. Cant believe everything you see on forums buddy.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #21
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschad View Post
I have an great tuner, all i wanted was to see a dyno graph. Besides that awd motorsports evo was on a 2.4 at 40psi. And i dont know if i even believe those numbers, its not hard to mess with the dyno load and make the dyno read higher numbers. Cant believe everything you see on forums buddy.
..........I will have to debate that track numbers however, disprove you yet again............... (Looks to be a full weight evo with a trap speed of 146mph and 9.33). If you would have taken the liberty to read the thread, you would NOT have made such a statement.........

I implore you to do the math regarding weight and power to see what trap times they would equate to for an evo

AWD Motorsports FP BLACK / STOCK ECU RECORD PASS!!! 9.33 @ 146mph!!! - YouTube

And just for the simple enlightenment of the people

1) Displacement does not equal peak power, but power under the curve (read: torque). So a 2.3 and a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder would, in most cases, have the same peak power given the same conditions and setup for each.
2) Power is made by REVs
3) E85 burns MUCH cooler than pump and in effect race gas, but 30-40% more fuel is needed to make the same power. HOWEVER, because of this, you are able to run an immense amount of timing, which is where the power is MADE!

Last comment in this thread and just to clear up confusion that most people on Zilvia tend to create with their immense amount of ignorance and crappy tuners!

To the OP, hope this helps to clear up some of the questions most Zilvians will have

HOWEVER, OP, I do question the 1000cc injector choice on E85 making over 600whp............
Old 04-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
..........I will have to debate that track numbers however, disprove you yet again............... (Looks to be a full weight evo with a trap speed of 146mph and 9.33). If you would have taken the liberty to read the thread, you would NOT have made such a statement.........

I implore you to do the math regarding weight and power to see what trap times they would equate to for an evo

AWD Motorsports FP BLACK / STOCK ECU RECORD PASS!!! 9.33 @ 146mph!!! - YouTube

And just for the simple enlightenment of the people

1) Displacement does not equal peak power, but power under the curve (read: torque). So a 2.3 and a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder would, in most cases, have the same peak power given the same conditions and setup for each.
2) Power is made by REVs
3) E85 burns MUCH cooler than pump and in effect race gas, but 30-40% more fuel is needed to make the same power. HOWEVER, because of this, you are able to run an immense amount of timing, which is where the power is MADE!

Last comment in this thread and just to clear up confusion that most people on Zilvia tend to create with their immense amount of ignorance and crappy tuners!

To the OP, hope this helps to clear up some of the questions most Zilvians will have

HOWEVER, OP, I do question the 1000cc injector choice on E85 making over 600whp............
Thanks man! Y'all can call and talk to the owner of Wingz Performance because he's the one that tuned the car. He's done several of mitsubishi's and he's very well known. My mistake on the injectors. They are actually bigger. It's not hard to achieve good #'s. My boys fully built sr20 pushed 637whp on c16 tuned by Tony over at UMS and built by Vitaly and Igor over at Pitstop in Phoenix, AZ. And my stock sr20 motor pushed out 452whp on 740cc injectors, t3 60-1 and on 109 octane. Just click my name and search my threads. You can see all the cars I've owned/sold and that's just a few.

And if I remember correctly injectors are 1400cc on ecutek but again call and confirm with Wingz Performance.

By the way new game plan! $16k obo!!! Lets get it sold!!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #23
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
how I miss my evo... clean car
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:28 AM   #24
pch
Zilvia Junkie

I want this thing sold today!!!! Hit me up if you have cash
Old 04-28-2013, 11:19 AM   #25
Tubasteve1
Zilvia Member

Tubasteve1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can trade you a nice dd plus cash 2002 Subaru Legacy L Wagon
Tubasteve1 is offline   Reply With Quote