Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
HARDCORE! OS Giken SR 5speed Close Ratio Gear Set, SoCal!

Long story short, I bought these gears to use on my "ultimate dream setup", but I can use the funds for a wedding ring!

OS Giken Close Ratio Gear Set with Strengthened Main Shaft and Strengthened Input Shaft.

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.596
2nd: 1.765
3rd: 1.250
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.833

With a set of good synchros, your tranny will be bulletproof with this setup. The set I'm selling is brand new in the box, but I have pictures from my friends installed unit so you guys get an idea... The OS Giken set is THE best gear set in the world (outside of sequential gearboxes) - super strong, no whining/humming, and helical cut for smoothness. A solid gearbox with close ratio gears will give your SR the edge in any form of racing!

This set retails for $4140, asking $3100 picked up. Shipping is extra, and I can ship INTERNATIONALLY!! It is IMPOSSIBLE to get this set brand new for less (especially with bad dollar/yen exchange). Serious buyers only, lowballers go away. I may consider trades.....

Located in SoCal (Torrance, CA). PM me or email [email protected] for a faster response. My parts are legit, and there are plenty of Zilvian's who will hopefully chime in and vouch for me....

Blurb from OS Giken website:
"Our OS Close Ratio Gear Kits are produced for those seeking improved drive train performance and faster lap times. Our gear ratios are carefully calculated for each application for the sole intention to improve your transmission's performance, and thus allow your engine to properly apply power when it counts.

Each OS gear has been carefully designed and created using selected only forged quality materials, for extra strength and durability. In addition to using forged materials, our gears are also undergo hard shot peening to further strengthen them and increase their load capacity and long term reliability.

We have use the highest quality production methods to satisfy even our most discriminating customers who demand nothing less than the very best."

Not sold on the quality?! Check out: GALLERY>> A QUICK STOP @ OS GIKEN - Speedhunters

Thanks guys!