Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
coupe92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
coupe92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
JGS Bottom mount turbo KA oil feed

Ok, I bought the JGS oil line kit for a t25/t28, and the drain is really straight forward, but I'm not sure about a few things on the feed line. For one, what is the thing with the red and blue caps on both ends? you can take off the blue cap and it is a threaded fitting, but the red part stays on. Maybe a plug for the T? Also, there are two other fittings that thread into the tee, or the t25 oil inlet. One has a golden ring around the middle that is smaller in diameter. Is this the .062 restrictor? Finally, is the oil line extender supposed to thread into the restrictor which goes into the turbo on one side, while the other side is connected to the ss braided line? How do you bend this around the manifold?

A lot of questions for something probably really simple, but I just want to make sure before I mess up my oil system. Pic is below. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.JPG (180.7 KB, 33 views)
coupe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Dude... why don't you just call JGS? Also, the shitty cell phone pic doesn't help

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
coupe92
Leaky Injector

Yea... I should do that... But I thought this would be easy to answer. Anyway the "shitty pic" should help you visualize what I'm talking about.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupe92 View Post
Yea... I should do that... But I thought this would be easy to answer. Anyway the "shitty pic" should help you visualize what I'm talking about.
visualizing something and identifying something are two completely different things. I'm hating on your picture, not you... don't take it personal..

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
coupe92
Leaky Injector

You should be able to see the gold inside the middle one, would this be the restrictor?