Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:27 AM   #1
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Lots of cool parts for sale. PBM, LED Kouki tails, Weld, SR20 motorset etc

I still have quite a few parts left over from my car sitting around that I'm trying to get rid of, but posting on instagram can only get me so far. All parts are located in York, PA, which is about an hour and a half west of Philly.

Up first is my S13 SR20 motorset. Please read this whole section first. An oil cooler line popped off while drifting, but I shut off the motor immediately. I put the line back on, and put oil back in and it didn't make an noises and still showed good oil pressure, so it's not blown, BUT I did an oil analysis and it does show some metal in the oil, but NOT brass bearing material. The casualty in the whole situation is it starved the turbo of oil, and it blew up. I would recommend an oil flush, GOOD oil filter and a magnetic oil drain plug when first running it. Will include professionally tucked and wrapped wiring harness, Tennessee Clutch Supply "competition clutch", freshly resurfaced flywheel (has one event on it), clutch fan and shroud, Circuit Sport rocker arm stoppers, and other odds and ends. I have a video of the motor running before the oil line popped off if you're interested; never did a compression test but the motor always ran VERY strong. Will not include downpipe, intercooler, oil cooler, swirl tank, radiator, catch can or shifter. SOLD - I am NOT willing to ship this; I don't have a truck or any way to transport it, so it's on you to come get it.
Untitled by Doug Buttermore, on Flickr

C's short shifter - fairly rare item and easily one of the best short shifters for Nissans. Will fit KA/SR/RB trans and comes with everything you need to put it in as shown. $190 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Powered By MAX Cobra downpipe for SR20. The divider has been cut for T28, but works just fine on T25, which is how I ran it. This is the best downpipe on the market for SR20. It has some scrapes on it, but the flex pipe is in good shape. SOLD - I'm not willing to ship this, it's a pain in the ass.

WELD coilpack cover for S13 SR. In great shape, no hardware. SOLD

GT Spec front strut bar for S13. It has some scratches on it from hitting the hood (which was aftermarket) but still functions 100%. SOLD - no shipping.

Custom LED Kouki taillights. They are made to be plug and play. They are in good shape overall, will include the center section. Two of the LEDs in the right driver's side light work 90% of the time, but sometimes flicker. If you pick them up, I will include the lower garnish as well. SOLD

Text me for my best response, I don't check Zilvia often. If I don't respond, texting at work is difficult, but I will get back to you. 386-882-2133

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 12-25-2016 at 04:05 AM..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2016, 12:52 PM   #2
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
some cool stuff here
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:08 PM   #3
Bcombs14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Bcombs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wanna sell that turbo inlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bcombs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:14 PM   #4
driftminds13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
driftminds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I know you dont want to ship, but if you end up changing your mind I would be interested in the PBM downpipe, just lmk. GLWS!
driftminds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:27 AM   #5
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Coilpack cover sold
Old 11-21-2016, 11:20 PM   #6
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Latenight bump
Old 11-22-2016, 12:34 AM   #7
chele

Trader Rating: (0)
chele is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm down for the short throw

idk how this works so message me i guess
chele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:41 PM   #8
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chele View Post
I'm down for the short throw

idk how this works so message me i guess
I messaged you back.

Please make offers on that SR20. I move out December 10th and don't feel like taking it with me.
Old 11-29-2016, 05:58 PM   #9
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Bump bump bump
Old 12-04-2016, 11:13 AM   #10
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Taillights are sold.