Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
NightShift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
NightShift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OH:S13 Hatchback silvia front end bodykit

This is my very first forsale thread on this site ive been on many honda related ones and have good +positive feedback on emhonda.com civicforums.com and my user name was em2_4life well i decided to change it up and go from 2003 honda civic ex to my 91 240sx se w/sr20 and it is night and day.

All are made out of fiberglass and willing to sell front back sides apart from one another and each are best offer + you pay for shipping

PRICE is now $350 for everything lmk! + shipping local pickup prefered could use the money.

This kit is for the S13 Hatchback w/silvia front end conversion has replica r32 or r33 dont know any of the brands for front bumper sideskirts and rear bumper and fenders

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 283KB.

The previous owner tried fixing the corner and extending it but didnt sand it obviously but did put more fiberglass in the weaker spots to give the fenders more strength.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 285KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 308KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 296KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 315KB.

There is only one crack in the passenger side of front bumper all others are crack free!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 277KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 254KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 259KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 262KB.

I can take a picture of anything else just pm me for right now everything is best offer and i really dont want to ship right now but will at buyers exspense willing to trade for

264 int. and ex. cams and or 740cc injectors

any ?'s or concerns please pm me
thanks,
Keith
NightShift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #2
NightShift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
NightShift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews