Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-30-2005, 06:44 PM   #1
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Eibach Meet

I was wondering if any of you guys are going to the Eibach meet, in Corona tomorrow. Theres suppose to be a good amount of cars out there, probably over 200.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2005, 08:53 PM   #2
rainier
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rainier
i dont think its a good idea to go to a meet like that. well since theres gonna be so much people. and plus last year i went to the 240 meet there and they said they had giveaways but they didnt. but it still was alright since there wasnt too many people there

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 01:32 AM   #3
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Probably over 200? Haha, try 500+ just from Honda-Tech and several from NASIOC.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #4
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
I roller there today, with my lil group of friends. My friends blue sil80 and burple saleen couldn't make it.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:15 AM   #5
hkspeed
Leaky Injector

hkspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard cops came and issued tickets. apparently a white turbo eg hatchback got towed.
hkspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:26 AM   #6
SoCalSilvia
Zilvia Addict

SoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to SoCalSilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkspeed
i heard cops came and issued tickets. apparently a white turbo eg hatchback got towed.
i heard the same. cops started poppin hoods and towed a eg hatch. guess thats what happens with honda-tech does a meet. i know the 240sx meet there last year was clean, didn't have a single cop or single problem.
SoCalSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:36 AM   #7
s14srpilot
BANNED

s14srpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14srpilot
It was a BIG meet. Right when that eg civic pulled out of the Eibach parking lot and onto the street a chp motorcycle cop was waiting just outside the parking lot like a predator and stopped him like 10 feet from the exit. The guy got cited and had to go see a referee. He couldn't drive his car legally so he had to get it towed away. CHP's and Corona pigs were all over the place looking for illegal mods like sharks that just smelled blood. That part was GAY.
s14srpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 04:13 AM   #8
s13gonwild
BANNED

s13gonwild is an unknown quantity at this point
^damm lol

gfdgfdggdfg
s13gonwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 04:23 AM   #9
royL_w/cheese

royL_w/cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
cops have the internet tooo
royL_w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:47 AM   #10
powerFC

powerFC is an unknown quantity at this point

it was an eibach event not hondatech...i attended w/ a bunch of my s2k buddies...here's one to whore out the whip...

Old 05-02-2005, 12:46 PM   #11
ALLABOUTDAZ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her selfALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALLABOUTDAZ
any more piocs of the meet??
i wasnt able to make it again
Old 05-02-2005, 03:41 PM   #12
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
someone sent me this:

Old 05-03-2005, 08:42 PM   #13
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
It was a Honda-Tech meet. Not an Eibach meet, Main reason Eibach Hosts a Nissan meet at the end of the year, Next year non-hondas will not be allowed and we are setting things up so that only those who RSVP ahead of time are allowed inside rather then just follow the leader. Still a good meet nonetheless but May 1st is the Honda-Tech meet. Zilvia/Freshalloy/NICO will have ours in October. That is why you saw so few non-hondas other then when Touge Pirates crashed the scene and chilled under their VIP tent haha. Koah I didn't see you after you pulled in, where'd you scurry off too...

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 09:28 AM   #14
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

I was on the right side of the building after you come in. My friend was in the ICB booth w/ the white Suby and my buddy w/ the Black EK knew the guys at the gate. Its good to have a lil Honda back ground I guess! Here's another cameo that I got linked to:

Here's my roomies car, you can find it on next months issue of "Honda Tuning":

Old 05-04-2005, 11:43 AM   #15
ALLABOUTDAZ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her selfALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALLABOUTDAZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoadogg
I was on the right side of the building after you come in. My friend was in the ICB booth w/ the white Suby and my buddy w/ the Black EK knew the guys at the gate. Its good to have a lil Honda back ground I guess! Here's another cameo that I got linked to:

Here's my roomies car, you can find it on next months issue of "Honda Tuning":

nice koah
ur friends car will be on Honda tuning
it looks good
ur car coming a loong pretty good
Old 05-04-2005, 02:39 PM   #16
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
ryans car is looking good!

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #17
i20ar
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
i20ar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i20ar
me n few ohter guys are prolly gunna cruise with aspecs brand new fit.. its soo clean i saw it last night gawd... but yea we gunan go out there chill n havea good time.. anyone wanna fighure out a crivan or sumthing.. were ranging from glendora <to> ontario

i20ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:57 PM   #18
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
you just bumped a year old thread about a meet that has already happened.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:54 AM   #19
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nrg
drift freq, he bumped a year old thread because the honda-tech eibach meet is going on today; 5/7/06. I might show up but only honda gets to park inside. all the non hondas will be outside the gate.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:07 AM   #20
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
chyea see you guys there hopefully.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:16 PM   #21
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Yea went there today. It was ok.... Sooo many cops. This time it was a hoodless accord i think that got towed. But damn im leaking somewhere along my exhaust piping. Not exactly sure where but it sounds like im running catless and i kinda like it lol. But it was nothing to Team Pacman's S13. OMG!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #22
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg
drift freq, he bumped a year old thread because the honda-tech eibach meet is going on today; 5/7/06. I might show up but only honda gets to park inside. all the non hondas will be outside the gate.
ok, but like, why are we talking about a Honda tech meet? Thats their meet not ours. You don't see them coming to our meets, even when we had an eibach meet.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #23
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
so uh... when's the eibach meet for 240s?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:40 PM   #24
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nrg
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
ok, but like, why are we talking about a Honda tech meet? Thats their meet not ours. You don't see them coming to our meets, even when we had an eibach meet.
Actually some h-t members did attend that 240sx eibach meet. I'm being one of them.
BTW, the host of that old 240sx meet was one mod here and Ryan (vtecvoodo) a mod on honda-tech.com

It's alright, I see that you're baised and think 240sx are made by god.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:23 PM   #25
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i went to that honda meet we took a caravan of srt-4 , s2000, me in my s13 coupe, and some other hondas it was a blast, i enjoyed the whole day. the cops were all over but there was only like 5 total that i saw but they werent hiding or anything they were guiding people. But i got there at 10am i heard that people got tickets in the morning so idont know there was like 500-1000 cars there total in and out of the parking lot 50% of the hondas were turboed, it was insane
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote