Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
Heart attack Grill (Looks Good)

A Meal To Die For - CBS News Video

YouTube - A Meal To Die For

Looks so damn good

Would you guys eat there???
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #2
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
it was funny that the big booby girl kept bend over in front of the host and got him really uncomfortable.

and no, i dont think i will eat there although those girls are cute. i usually would have diarrhea if i eat something too oily
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:30 AM   #3
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
that shit's only 5 hrs n 49 minutes away .. which turns it into my next road trip ..
i am so down !
Old 05-14-2009, 02:42 AM   #4
SOHC FTW!

SOHC FTW! is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw this on the travel channel. I will go there.. one day.
SOHC FTW! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:46 AM   #5
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i'd try it if i were in the area.
wouldn't drive there from CA just for a burger.

fun concept & the price is right (esp if you're over 350 lbs).
http://www.heartattackgrill.com/350.html
i like how the fries are 'all you can eat' & you can smoke unfiltered cigarettes there.
an 8,000 calorie meal is fine, as long as its not every day.

only complaint is that there aren't any shakes or malts on the menu.
that ain't right.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:59 AM   #6
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
fast food burger joint with BEER, non filter cigs & GUM CIGARETTS!
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 AM   #7
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
a bike forum im on had a cruise there.

i wanna go and conquer a burger one day, its just like everyone else, not worth the drive just for a burger unless theres something else i could do around there

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:24 AM   #8
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Speaking about conquering!

O
M
FUCKING
GOD

I would and will, DO, terrible, TERRIBLE things to that girl who is brunette and has the red on her bangs and the busty bazoongas.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #9
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
hey that looked like Will Castro from UA at the beginning of the video hahah.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #10
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
THAT SHIT IS F***ING GROSS seriously who the F will eat that

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #11
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
omg, DO WANT!
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll take a single. People that order the quadruple should be ashamed of themsleves.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 AM   #13
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
At least they had the brains to put up a bad health sign. I would eat there, though not often
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #14
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
that shit's only 5 hrs n 49 minutes away .. which turns it into my next road trip ..
i am so down !
im so down too checking out girls while grubing down ftw
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #15
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I'll take a single. People that order the quadruple should be ashamed of themsleves.
Underachiever...

What's wrong with them sleeves?
Old 05-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #16
XeroX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow welcome to like 3 years ago....
I cant believe this place made it on the news again...

Still wana try it out tho...haha
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #17
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroX View Post
Wow welcome to like 3 years ago....
I cant believe this place made it on the news again...

Still wana try it out tho...haha
agreed, first heard about this place few years ago. definitely one of these things you should try before you die sorta things.

Trip distance: 2492.22 mi Time: 37 hrs 11 mins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #18
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
agreed, first heard about this place few years ago. definitely one of these things you should try before you die sorta things.

Trip distance: 2492.22 mi Time: 37 hrs 11 mins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAD TRIP!

Think about it rent an rv, cram that shit. do crazy shit along the way, fuck bitches, get wasted.

go there eat burgers, possibly die. the ones that dont, pick up the waitresses, fuck em. eat more burgers. possibly die. go home and repeat the first steps previous to getting there
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #19
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
THAT SHIT IS F***ING GROSS seriously who the F will eat that

i would....

what isn't healthy for you nowadays?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
i am so down !

Hey we might as well walk there dude. Fucking 8000 calories. Ay! chihuahua!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #21
ro240sx
Zilvia Member

ro240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd try that greasy mess. it won't kill me if i eat it once.
ro240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #22
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I would so go. Wonder if this place has been mentioned in Man vs Food
Old 05-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #23
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
it probably taste like any other burger, i will just stick to the burgers they have at yahoo. u can put whatever you like on the sandwich; so many variety's there also.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #24
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Well, I know where I'm getting lunch when I'm back in AZ next weekend! lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote