Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
homedepotmade

Trader Rating: (0)
homedepotmade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
f/s 95 built acura integra clean title

hey guys i have my 95 integra special edition with a built motor.
Its a clean tittle and i just recently registered it at 7/21/09.
i also have the carfax on this car recently. Im trying to make this legit as possible.
i recently bought this teg as a shell and swap my motor in it. the reason why im thinking about selling this car is because i had an integra that got totaled in the rear and my parents paid for my insurance and what not. but now i have to pay for this integra insurance and i cant make the payments. because i still owe money to pay for my new car after my old integra. im a struggling student that works parts time so i dont have anymore time or money to fix up my integra anymore as to when i was in high school.

interior wise: its stripped pretty much but i still have all the panels and rear seats and front seats. ill also include my buddy club bucket seat in red and my personal neo steering wheel with boss hub, USDM itr cluster with 23XXX. no radio or speakers but if u want i can get it np at all. all black interior. itr climate control and door panel and center consul.

suspension is the factory ones for now. planning to upgrade them later on if anything.
rims are the rotas group Ns in black on red lip with diff tires on them or i have the konig renegades painted bronze with toyo proxes 4. or ill through in both sets. C pillar bar and bottom strut tower bar. forgot the name of it. but it goes down to the subframe.

the motor:

head:
b16a Head
Port and polish by port flow
Port Flows retainers valves
ITR intake manifold
RS machine 70mm throttle body
3in intake short ram
AEM fuel rail and FPG
RC 270cc injectors
i think thats about all for the head..

B18c1 block with all vin tags and everything.
bored out to 1.9L
Hot tanked and honed
ITR pistons
OEM water pump
OEM timing belt
OEM oil pump
Basically all brand new.
with ls crank,
the block has been built up. everything was brand new from the gaskets to the water pump. everything.
Tuned and dyno with Chrome.
power pros built in orange county/santa ana

I changed my oil every 1000-2500 miles with mobil one and OEM or Hamp oil filter. took really good care of this motor. No leaks no nothing. the head and block is still clean. Dono about now since its been out of the car though. Motor was in my car in January of 07 and my car accident happened in early September.The whole entire motor has less than 8000 miles on it. This is my lost your gain. Great motor pulls hard.

old integra

security
i do have an alarm and other things added to this teg.

now the bad:
there is a lot of small dents and chips all over the car from normal wear and tear. Cant expect much from a 14 year old car. baseball size dent on the passenger fender. the rear hatch has been replaced and its black with sun burns on it. the rear hatch shocks doesnt work. no a/c, p/s. thats all i can think of that are the major problems.

located in so cal. OC if you are interested email me at [email protected]
asking price is 7k obo. take to consideration that this car is registered recently and im including the carfax for a full history report. so who ever buys this car doesnt have to worry about anything for a good 2 years with paper work. motor and everything is almost brand new. so this car will have no problems for a long time.
homedepotmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
poormans type r

hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote