Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Taiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My IMMACULATE Florida S13 SE Hatch - Maine (Boston Area)

Alright everyone, due to some plans it looks like I'm going to be scooting off to Florida for a while. As such, I am selling my super duper clean S13 Hatch.

It's got about 163k on it, I am the second owner (less than 1 year). The original owner drove it for one year in NJ and then brought it to Florida for the rest of it's life. All maintenance has been done, and items were replaced by the owner at the whim of his mechanic. For example, I found a recent repair order for brand new OEM power steering pump, lines, and front steering rack... I have a ziplock bag filled with repair orders. He also kept seat covers on the seats until about a week before he sold the car to me. The suspension bolts are GOLD like brand new OEM bolts. I have never had to get the PB Blaster out when working on this car. The engine bay looks brand new. There is just thin layer of road grime on the bottom of the car that would be easily fixed with a pressure washer. There is no rust to be found and the paint is in good condition with a few bubbles on the roof and chips on the front bumper.

1992 240sx SE Hatchback Charcoal Grey
5 Speed Manual - KA24DE - 163k Miles

The Good: (everything done in the last 3k miles)

new oil change with OEM filter
redline mt-90 in transmission
fresh new battery
starter brush rebuild
rotor + cap + wires + spark plugs
new thermostat

Q45 Front Brakes
OEM Rebuilt Rear Brakes
SPL stainless brake lines
Axxis ultimate brake pads (just bedded)
Speed bleeders on all brakes + clutch (one man hydraulic line bleeding)
SPL stainless clutch line (feels awesome!)

ebay intake (to clean up the engine bay)
A/C Delete (pump still bolted up, was going to sell it)
ABS delete (clean actuator delete)
nice MP3 CD alpine head unit
some aftermarket rims, stock size (15x6.5)

all power accessories work
sunroof does not leak
no rpm hesitation, car feels awesome
I get 29 mpg mixed in the winter with heavy driving... it's outstanding. when I drove the S13 back from Florida I got 32 mpg highway with the trunk filled with car parts.

I'll give you my Quest 120 amp alternator that was tested at autozone, I'll even drill out the mounting hole for you

The Bad:

I've accumulated a dent on the driver's side fender. It's an easy fix, I'm just scared to touch it in this cold weather.

EGR is disabled but not fully deleted. I plugged one line and otherwise disabled the electronics. All you need is a block off plate and it would clean up fine.

Cruise doesn't work.
It makes you want to drive dangerously... tail end out.

Pictures:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...gkcw&Uy=9nmj9p

$3750 obo / trades! You rarely find 240s with this clean a history, kept in such condition.

There are no rust spots, the bolts shine OEM gold, bushings are not rotted/dried out, everything is clean. A pressure washer to the bottom of this car would make it look brand new. None of the seals leak, all the electronics work.

I'm located in Portland, Maine. You need to come to me to see this car, but I am willing to meet halfway for delivery. PM me for my phone number. AIM is SagxaZefiro, email is [email protected] . Also, if you live anywhere on the eastern seaboard, I might be able to arrange delivery for a small extra cost. You'd just have to meet me at the nearest international airport.

If there are any Honda-Heads browsing these forums, I might be interested in trading for an EF hatchy / EG hatch+coupe.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
car looks hella clean

glws
Old 03-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
Nice lookin car! Too bad that your sellin it! Was hoping to see some of you Maine guys come on some drives this coming summer! GLWS, that is a very clean hatch!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
LJBS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
LJBS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
wow. that is super CLEAN glws man
Old 03-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #5
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Taiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the props and bumps guys. I hope she finds herself a good home.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Bump.

I stated price was firm, but I must have been extremely tired and possibly drunk and/or stoned.

$4000 obo!
Old 03-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #7
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Price drop $3750 obo!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #8
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Alright guys, looks like I'm leaving for Florida the 11th. That's 7 days.

Lowball me.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:41 AM   #9
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
Alright guys, looks like I'm leaving for Florida the 11th. That's 7 days.

Lowball me.
i pmed you with a lowball..... maybe
Old 03-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #10
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasTek240 View Post
i pmed you with a lowball..... maybe
PM replied CoasTek!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:01 AM   #11
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Bump, first $3500 takes this thing.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #12
Z U L8R
Zilvia FREAK!

Z U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond repute
that's probably one of the cleanest s13's i've ever seen. glws man.

Dave =]
Old 03-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
Kenji001
Zilvia Junkie

Kenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her self
bump for your nice S13
Old 03-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #14
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope someone will pick her up and treat her right!
Old 03-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #15
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
bring it to florida and ill buy it!!!

edit: how in the heck did i get negative rep?!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
newstar31
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
newstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nicenewstar31 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
very clean car, looks really clean
i wish i could find stuff like that up here lol i wish
glws
Old 03-12-2008, 09:59 AM   #17
gojira
Zilvia Member

gojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enough
dang... wish u were closer to TX...
Old 03-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rules apply to premie's also.