View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:43 AM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
That article is so dumb. I’m more upset about the flawed logic than the “secret” getting out.

Like you mentioned before, people with brains already knew all of this info so it’s not like we never had competition to begin with. (Although more first-timers who just want some IG cred are going to follow the article step by step )

As far as the 1, 2, 3 you have listed there, I draw the line at 2. I have purchased items that I want to use and generally when it comes time to sell, the goal is to make your money back. If you don’t lose on shipping, it’s a win. Any extra on top, it’s a win.

My main issue would be people who buy items strictly with the intentions of mark-up and profit. That isn’t cool imo. If you have no intentions of using the item, send the link to a friend who might be interested. Don’t buy it and offer it to them for double.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote