View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 06:29 PM   #7234
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Forgot to mention I did remove the bump stop and flattened the small lip that protrudes horizontally at the bottom of the LCA as the tie rod end was hitting it. So I gained a little lock right there.

Yes this is the most lock possible with a stock knuckle, without the GKTech rc kit a stock knuckle would never go this far imo.
It's a TON more than S14 lca and changing tie rods.

To clarify I'm running a George's rack extension on the passenger side and PBM tie rod spacer on the driver side to be specific. This is the most potential inner rack travel you can have without cutting an additional tooth into the inner rack. A rack extension on the driver side will not net additional rack travel in that direction without cutting another tooth. Same with running tie rod spacers on the extension itself lol.
do you have any info on that procedure (adding extra tooth to the rack)??

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote