View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:29 PM   #23
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm yeah Buyee isn’t too bad for small items but without playing devils advocate too much, Buyee slips their no-minimum commission rate into your bid conversion so it’s easy to miss. Each item was likely 300-700 yen per auction, plus the 1000 to consolidate. (Equal or more than AP)

I wouldn’t let the 20k estimate scare you off forever. Most places won’t even offer a shipping estimate due to the fact they could be wrong.
Again, never used AP but I would assume that number would go way down.

Buyee will not offer estimates even when inquired for.
It only takes one larger item out of their dimensions limit for shit to get waaaay out of hand.
Luckily they offer the option to ship to a local Japanese address, but if you don’t have one, I wouldn’t bother with large items.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote