View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 07:24 PM   #151
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm using the Mazworx bellhousing for mine, along with an OSGiken TS2BD twin disc clutch. I ordered the sleeve that OsGiken recommends to use for s13, with the stock s13 trans, since the Mazworx bellhousing uses the sr20 trans fork/ball/sleeve etc normally. I'm hoping this will give me the correct gap, but we will have to see when I get it all put together.

Also in the OsGiken instructions they say you have to shave 4mm away from the shaft inside the bellhousing that the throwout bearing sleeve slides on, or else it will hit the pressure plate of the clutch. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to do the same thing to the Mazworx bellhousing but I really hope not. I'm going to try to install the clutch, and then the bellhousing by itself and see if it hits the pressure plate. If not I'm hoping that the Sleeve I ordered gives me the 8mm gap between the bearing and pressure plate that they recommend.

edit- If you want part numbers for the sleeve/bearing I ordered for my setup for archiving purposes I could look them up when I get home.
8mm is .315in

On the setup i just did . I was aiming for .200in but it the end the machinist that did my spacer wasnt 100% on my specs ... we ended up with .300 air gap and its perfect on our set-up

We Installed everything and he drove away . I Was happy i didnt had to fuck around to make it work like the first setup i did ... do it once , do it right

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links