View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:43 PM   #15
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Can't wait for the day where parts on YAJ cost more than stateside parts.
Too late lol!
I see lots of shift knobs, horn buttons, nismo items, etc for what I would consider average stateside, if not more!
$100 prompt-decision for a grex knob?
Japanese see resellers prices and don’t want to be left out on that money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
86 dude was crying about some used ass Levin headlights being shipped to America.

Too bad he missed the mark since Toyota still sells them BRAND NEW at the dealership.
I don’t think his beef is specifically over a few pairs of headlights. I know that’s what the original post was but the way he speaks of the 86 market and used parts in general lead me to believe he’s looking at the bigger picture.
Also, if perfectly fine used headlights are available, dealership prices aren’t always everyone’s first thought. I understand supporting Toyota and buying new but there are plenty of scenarios where brand new headlights for a 30 year old car that was probably less than a months salary isn’t usually a priority.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote