View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 09:05 AM   #25
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
With car stuff it's all about having deep knowledge. It's gotten harder to make money hitting junkyards though - their prices have gone up and a lot more people know how to buy and sell stuff online so the really high margin parts are always gone before you get there.

For that matter the junkyard I go to has gotten smart, if they get something in like a Miata, 240, 4Runner, it goes right to the "reserved" lot where you can only request specific parts, you can't just go buckwild pulling everything of value. I saw a post recently on one of the FB groups where someone who works for a junkyard documented an S13 hitting the lot, people know it was coming, when the yard opened it was like piranhas skeletonizing a cow, haha.
similar here. there was a z32 that hit the wilmington yard last week. had a twinz rear bumper and greddy front bumper, momo steering wheel, aftermarket radiator, obv z brakes, isis arms. Went "live" at 8am (photos updated on the website) and i went on my lunch break, 2 dudes were already balls deep taking everything of value off it. i didn't get shit, but i did get a breedoh from the lunch truck.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote