View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:42 AM   #15
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Yeah I agree. I would probably not use any KNs on engines I expect to last long ESPECIALLY if you drive to and from track. If you are towing who cares, track tends to be more clear of debris, but drive to the track, good luck....

SO I guess depends what you do with your track car.... Definitely don't run anything that has an oil medium, that stuff just gets sucked right into the car while trapping the debris lol.....

Maybe put on stock ish airfilter driving to the track and then put on "performance" filter there....
idk man, I had a m's filter (rebranded K&N) on my daily driven sr20powered s13 for almost a decade. never had any performance issues or failures because of it.

HOWEVER, if the data shows that something better is available now, i'm gonna spend my money on the better option.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote