View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 08:01 AM   #2943
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
I think he wanted to start an IG page to make profit, it blew up in his face, so he tried to cover it all up by saying it was just to help personal friends.
Who the hell needs a second rebranded IG page with for sale ads to bid on a few items for friends?
As far as blaming resellers.. when a drug dealer is convicted, the judge doesn’t look at him with sympathy and tell the DA “well look at all the addicts, it’s just good business..”

I think not sharing information on services is blown out of proportion.
When I say I don’t share info, I simply mean I use the service in my own time with my own money. I don’t feel the need to post pictures or share with everyone or write an article for IG on how the services work. (All these websites have their own instructions on how to use/contact them.)
The knowledge is out there. People know about the services. They are just either too lazy, too impatient, or simply don’t have time to search. Even the original author of that article said he didn’t see much on the auctions so he found another private seller on Instagram and then complains when they don’t accept his lowball.
When I say the information doesn’t need to be shared, I don’t come at it from a selfish point of view, I just think about it in the same sense of me going to my local supermarket.

If apples are on sale, I’ll buy an apple if I’m hungry.
I don’t need to buy six apples to profit off five.
I don’t need to post pictures and info about the apples to zilvia.
I don’t need to write an article with directions to the store and instructions for self check out.
But if I don’t, I’m selfish and hoarding the apple market? No, just going about my life as normal.
If you had a great experience with Streeter, awesome! Share your positive review.
But that does not mean you are now a streeter disciple with a new life goal of converting all consumers into avid YAJ bidders.

Of course market saturation sucks but this isn’t really about keeping secrets. If someone can’t figure out something as simple as how the whole YAJ process works, I do not have faith that they will be able to find anything worth bidding on if they can even figure out how to get to the site lol.

Last edited by Almighty So; 12-30-2017 at 09:45 AM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote