Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-28-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
Yoshi
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ASpec Products

I've only dealt with Logan and Aspec once, but it was great. We worked out what I needed and when, I paypal'd the $ and got my QR/hub/wheel quickly.

I'd be happy to work with Logan and ASpec again.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2005, 06:53 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i got some stuff for mr logan aspec guy
super cool guy
orders a good wendy's meal too. top notch
should be ordering some fancy pants wheels shortly as well. you know whats up boss!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:54 PM   #3
IAM_SO_sLOw
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
IAM_SO_sLOw has made poor choicesIAM_SO_sLOw has made poor choicesIAM_SO_sLOw has made poor choicesIAM_SO_sLOw has made poor choicesIAM_SO_sLOw has made poor choicesIAM_SO_sLOw has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IAM_SO_sLOw
ya logans tight!!!! haha always there for you (during office hours) and he'll go out of his way to help you out =)
IAM_SO_sLOw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 07:03 PM   #4
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Logan rocks the house. I am trying to get everything for my car from him.....but sometimes he lies and steals my money (not to mention he sends good via animals)

Everything I have got from him has arrived EXTREMELY fast, with a tracking number, and in perfect condition. Hes always willing to help out with customer support, and wont dick you around just to sell parts. He will tell you straight up what you need and what you dont.

As for the pic he posted..........he bribed me to take it.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:15 PM   #5
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man, this guy does delivery service for stuff i need

as tracy morgan playing that safari guy would say
'that's crazy'
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:50 PM   #6
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
ASPECproducts.com LOGAN

My personal experience with Aspec:

I've dealt with Aspecproduct Salesman Logan, and the company itself.
Story time..
I first met Logan when I crashed my S13 on a mountain run and posted for parts to replace my front left suspension. All I needed were Tension rods, a crossmember (yikes), and a control arm.

He picked out some stock tension rods from his personal collection and sold me them for $20. Not bad.

He then offered me a deal on some Tension rods, with Tie rods, as a discounted package. I didn't have the money at the time and told him I'd be interested in a set of Tie rods/ends later on.

So I bought some S13 Kazama Tie rod ends and S14 Tein Inner Tie rods from him a few weeks ago. AND he delivered them over to me since we both live in the same area. That was good service considering he was OFF from work and probably had better things to do anyways.

The tie rod ends and inner tie rods were not compatible with each other.
I immediately called logan up and he explained after some thought that they did not work because TEIN designed their tie rods to work only with TEIN tie rod ends. So I was out of luck because of this issue.

He then spent 2 days researching and calling TEIN and other places up to check for what I can do for my S13.
After 2 days of researching, he called me up, came over to my house AGAIN, and EXCHANGED my S13 Tie Rod Ends from Kazama for some S14 kazama ends without any difficulties.
(It turns out that the S14/S14 Tein/KAZAMA combo works for S13's, but not Kazama S13 mated to Tein S14/13. it was confusing but he found out haha)

Also, when I called ASpec at their location in the first place to get a hold of logan, their staff answered pretty briefly and transferred me over to his extension without any problems. When I couldn't get a hold of him when his line was busy, they transferred me over to a different salesman to answer a question. (That's pretty good, nothing like a huge credit card company, but pretty damn good for a business like them)

So yeah, I had a pretty good experience with them for this transaction.
And I can definitely vouch for Logan, since he went out of his way to finish the transaction.

The end.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:39 PM   #7
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Merged Hampsterball's other thread, deleted his nearly redundant post in this thread. Also, removed ASpec's post, as I think it is fairly uncouth for the subject of this thread to be posting in here.
I've already removed another company's advertisement post in a different review thread, so I'm not picking on anyone here.
-Jeff
Old 08-11-2005, 04:50 PM   #8
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
I just ordered some 17x9 5x114.3 +15 Bronze Grenades from Logan Y. This was for the Andys Auto Sport shop car........good stuff, shipping times were fast my mailman had flames coming out of his shoes!

Aye Logan this is Jay, thank you and good stuff!

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:32 PM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
so far i give 100% to logan and a spec.

good people!
Old 08-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #10
llteddy4playll
Zilvia Member

llteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-known
I bought grenade wheels and lug nuts from aspec. They have the best customer service then all the shops i dealt with. The rep was Logan and he answered all my questions almost instantly on AIM. I give em 5 out of 5 stars.

One more thing. I couldnt find my lug nuts in any of the boxes and they shipped out a new set w/o asking any questions. Good stuff Thanx for everyting
llteddy4playll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:24 PM   #11
NismoSilvia270R
Zilvia Junkie

NismoSilvia270R is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NismoSilvia270R
logan is very understanding and patient. greatest customer service ive had in a while.

hes got me in on the nams rail special and is ordering my seat as well.
NismoSilvia270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:46 PM   #12
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
logan is toight like a tiger

i got my HKB hub, FET quick release, and Nardi Sport Type B wheel from him and since he didn't have the HKB in stock he personally went up to their shop and picked it up for me so that he could ship everything out on time

he also took good care of my friend when he needed a pair of Bride seat rails Logan hooked him up when nobody else was able to deliver

i would recommend calling Logan to anybody looking for parts for their car

Late,
Daniel
Old 08-26-2005, 02:11 AM   #13
VIPCefiro
Leaky Injector

VIPCefiro is making a name for him/her selfVIPCefiro is making a name for him/her self
I just recently moved to SOCal, and Logan and Aspec products definitely sell good products and Logan definitely knows his 240 shiet. Won't BS you in any way or try to push you to get this or that, or anything you don't need, unless you wanna go and buy it.

Always nice to see customer service at this level. It's ludicrous. It would be the equivalent of going to get a massage and receiving free happy endings.

I bought a buncha stuff from Logan (Grenades, lugs, tc rods, inner/outer tie rods, brake pads) probably a bunch more to come, and always bug him on AIM for advice/pricing/recommendations. All good stuff, he's very patient and very helpful.

"I wish i had more hands so I can give him more thumbs up! ahhhh. . Charlie Murphy!"

sorry, just finished watching Chapelle show season 2.
VIPCefiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:56 AM   #14
suhster85
Zilvia Junkie

suhster85 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know...I mean Logan is one sexy ass dude...but he can be kinda wierd some times...jk aspec and logan are good people.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:45 PM   #15
Saisoku
Leaky Injector

Saisoku is on a distinguished road
Logan needs a raise...hands down one of the best vendors around.
Saisoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 03:52 PM   #16
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Logan/Aspec are good people. Their dedication to quality customer service is rare and simply refreshing. Logan will go totally out of his way to help a customer. I've also met the owner of Aspec personally, who spent an entire saturday morning to help me with my car. Good stuff I say!

danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:41 AM   #17
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Aspec = Awesome spec? haha, good ppl and logan was helpful in getting my parts. Hate the drive to get there, but I would definitely pick up parts from them again.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:51 PM   #18
tanman8181
Zilvia Member

tanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nice
Logan is awesome. Although my rims were delayed several months, he was on mackins case everyday and constantly kept me updated on the status of my wheels. He also made sure i was well compensated for my wait

Would definately buy from aspec again...they are good people
tanman8181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:25 PM   #19
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
Ok stop giving him props, his head is getting big!

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:56 PM   #20
MINatWOT
Leaky Injector

MINatWOT is on a distinguished road
just ordered my 5zigen fno1rc from logan @ aspec... he told me i needed to put down a deposit via credit card but my atm card had nothing in it, and logan being the awesome person that he is, just told me that he would order the rims and i can just come and pay him cash

stopped by yesterday picked up my rims from him and he does not BS with you, he is pretty much straight forward and gives great advice... so now i know what seats i should get and go with...

A++++ service and customer service, he's a great guy and works for a awesome company
MINatWOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 07:01 PM   #21
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I bought my springs from logan (ASpec) hes really kool and my springs are awesome for what i paid. I want to buy more stuff from him. Buy ASpec stuff!
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 07:09 PM   #22
s0ldats
Zilvia Addict

s0ldats is on the path to ruins0ldats is on the path to ruin
logan is a weiner.
s0ldats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 05:23 PM   #23
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Logan And Aspec Is Nothing But The Best!!!! When It Comes To Information To Just Making Sure You Get What You Want... A++++++++++++ I Will Always Buy From Logan.. Always Returns Emails And Phone Calls.. Best Service.. By Far!
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 07:23 PM   #24
hendogg8
Zilvia Member

hendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura about
Aspec and Logan keep it real. They stick to their word on quotes and tell you the truth about product info, so you can make a good informed decision. Delivery is so fast I'd order pizza from them. Haha, but seriously, I ordered a seat and rail combo and it only took 3 days to reach me.

Aspec is hellza gangsta!
hendogg8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:27 PM   #25
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Logan at Aspec is great. Best customer service i have ever experienced. Kept me up to date on everything, also gave me a tracking number without me asking and was even willing to answer little off topic questions i had. Would definately buy from again.
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #26
droopy

droopy is an unknown quantity at this point
found logan through zilvia and even though what i wanted wasn't in stock, he found it in 2 days and at a decent price too. probably the easiest dealing i've had to get parts and customer service. he even threw in free stickers... not that i put them on, but i love free shit.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:05 PM   #27
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
A+ for aspec ..

Logan is a great and friendly guy who will send out your orders very quickly.

Order now!
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 04:35 PM   #28
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
I have nothing but good things to say about Logan and ASpec
Top notch service.
Pleasure doing bidnesss!
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 08:50 PM   #29
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Logan hooked me up. I picked up my wheels with ST-115s already mounted and balanced and I couldn't be happier.

I'll definitely buy from A Spec again.
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 04:53 AM   #30
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I've given more money to ASpec than I've paid taxes!!!!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote