Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
FS: S14 Subframe, S14 Bash Bar, Harness Bar, and JDM Gauge Cluster

Everything is local pick up only aside from the cluster, i will ship that.

- S14 Subframe - SOLD

- S14 Bash Bar made by Forrest Wang - $100 OBO

- Universal Harness Bar, I believe it's an NRG bar. Has some paint scratches/chips - SOLD
* Pics of it bolted into my S14 (excuse the dirty ass interior, i never wipe down the panels in back)

- JDM Zenki S14 Gauge Cluster w/ pigtail harness - SOLD

Last edited by Mister.E; 01-20-2013 at 10:17 AM..
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Jdm cluster have any flaws??? If it's I'm good shape, I'll take it! Pm shipped to 33612
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
jerry_beans
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jerry_beans is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Shipped price on bashbar??? 79928
Old 09-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
Jdm cluster have any flaws??? If it's I'm good shape, I'll take it! Pm shipped to 33612
i'll check it in the morning, but i dont believe it does.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkoukimadkid View Post
Shipped price on bashbar??? 79928
i forgot to mention that the bash bar is designed for a kouki bumper with JDM turn signals.

THIS WILL NOT FIT IF YOU ARE USING A BUMPER WITH BLINKERS IN THE SAME POSITION AS A ZENKI OR USDM KOUKI!

Lemme know what type of bumper you have and ill see if i can find some cardboard to wrap the bar up in and get a shipping quote. i can already tell you it's not going to be cheap.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #6
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
sounds good man. I am going to be visiting my baby in the nicu so if you could text me, that would work out better. (i'll pm you my number)
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
pmi_man

Trader Rating: (0)
pmi_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Harness bar to 30024. Pm me
pmi_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ship bash bar to 77093 you shouldn't need to wrap it..
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
Ship bash bar to 77093 you shouldn't need to wrap it..
really? i'll have to take it to Fed Ex and get a quote for you guys. I'll try and do it after work on Tuesday, i have to go down to Forrest's shop tomorrow to pick up a spare trunk so i dont think i'll be back up north until they are closed.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #10
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmi_man View Post
Harness bar to 30024. Pm me
sorry bro, but im not shipping the harness bar.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
Renelovesnike
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Renelovesnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
nice bash bar! does it hold up the bumpers or can ya mount the bumper retainer over it?
Renelovesnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #12
Mister.E
Post Whore!

wrap foam padding around it and it will hold the bumper up.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:41 PM   #13
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Think the bash bar would work for a zenki with Vertex style aero with blinker holes filled?
Old 09-30-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I should have gone to vegas this past weekend, however, greyhound is the cheapest way to ship big items just so you know...

I would like to take the harness bar from you as well.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #15
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible View Post
Think the bash bar would work for a zenki with Vertex style aero with blinker holes filled?
as long as there are no holes in the top half of the bumper where the blinkers would be it should work fine. if you have pics of the bumper send them to me and ill let you know.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #16
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Sorry guys, but i wasnt able to make it to FedEx before they closed today. i will be going for sure tomorrow, so anyone that wants a shipping quote on the bash bar, please post up your zip code. thanks.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #17
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Gauge cluster sold. Everything else is still available and i am willing to ship the bash bar.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #18
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I would assume shipping the harness bar would be cheaper or almost the same price as the bashbar.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #19
Mister.E
Post Whore!

but the harness bar has to be wrapped up and stuff. if you absolutely want it, shoot me a PM and i'll wrap it and get you a shipping quote.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #20
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Harness bar sold. Entertaining offers on local pickup of the subframe.

Also, i am willing to ship the bash bar, just send me a PM for a quote.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #21
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Subframe still available and shipping for the bash bar is available too. Please shoot me a PM if interested.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:17 AM   #22
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Everything but the bash bar is sold. Still offering shipping on the bash bar for anyone that is interested. If you have any questions please contact me. Thanks.