Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
GP Sports Tie Rod Ends, S13 FLCA w/Bushings, Tein Tie Rod Ends

I've got some front suspension goodies up for grabs:

GP Sports Tie Rod Ends: These are adjustable tie rod ends for the S13. Used to correct roll center on a lowered vehicle. I've never seen another set of these before- pretty cool! Brand new and never installed. Must be used with S13 tie rods, and won't work with S14/S15/Z32 inner tie rods. Slap them on and go!

Asking what I paid for them, $180 shipped OBO. SOLD

S13 FLCA: Stock S13 front lower control arms with Energy Suspension bushings and Megan Racing roll center adjusters installed. The roll center adjusters were $140, the bushings were $25, and then the value of the actual arms themselves. One of the roll center adjusters could use a new castle nut, as the threads are slightly damaged- but it's not really a big issue. Just want to make sure the buyer is aware of it. No bends, used with the aftermarket components for about 10k miles.

$120 shipped OBO SOLD!

Tein Tie Rod Ends: Gently used Tein tie rod ends. Great condition.

$55 Shipped SOLD

I accept PayPal. Parts will be shipped out ASAP after payment is recieved and tracking number will be sent via PM. Please see my trader feedback and contact me via PM with any questions or concerns. Thanks for the interest!

Damon

PS- I am heading out of town for a week on Sunday, so PM me ASAP if you would like something so that I can get it shipped out before I leave!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 08-19-2012 at 04:55 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
ashy-larry
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
ashy-larry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'll take the Tein outers, pm me pp address thanks.
ashy-larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I would love to move this stuff TODAY before I leave for vacation. Feel free to shoot me an offer and I'll probably bite if you can pay today. I won't be as flexible when I get back. Thanks!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
Lutz Performance
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Lutz Performance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good stuff with those GP Sports outters
Lutz Performance is offline   Reply With Quote