Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
SR20DET A/M OEM, CP, BC, Full Race FMIC, Precision Turbo, Tial,Rad/Fan,Quality4Cheap!

IM WILLING TO MAKE PACKAGE DEALS, THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE! WOULD BE WILLING TO MAKE A NICE PRICE ON COMPLETE SETUP< PM ME!

S13 SR20DET Full Build Part Out Left Overs :

INTERNALS:

-OEM rocker arms, not bad shape -$60 obo

-Adjustable Cam Gears-blue-70 miles -$40

OTHER PARTS:
-FULL RACE/Garret Core 850+ Front Mount Intercooler HIGH HP APPLICATIONS 500+ -$650 obo
-I Have steel piping with couplers and clamps with a tial bov flange on hot side(bov is sold). Was used on my top mount setup with a greddy intake, if you buy the FMIC and want the piping I will include it for $50 more flat shipped! It is steel and would be easy to cut and reweld to fit your application! Turbonetics black couplers with Stainless T-Bolt Clamps(which those alone are over $50!)

Piping could be scuffed an repainted if desired. Pics bring out the worst, the piping is in nice shape otherwise and solid!

-S13 SR to S14 Chassis Harness - $250 very nice harness with a diff fuel inj plugs and Z32 mafs plug(can be swapped easily), I have spare harnesses to put both back to stock) Pending me using it lol

-Custom 3 Core Aluminum Radiator -$500 OBO Package deal (will include samco hoses if asking price is met)
-Electric Fan with Custom Aluminum Housing to match Radiator(Radiator/Fan/Shroud combo one off original!)

Pending on me using it, cant buy anything better out there for this price, so I'll keep!

-Samco Silicone Radiator Hose Kit -$80 OBO Pending me keeping!

-Tranny Sandwich plate - $20

-S13 SR 5sp Transmission, Great Condition never had one single issue with it! -$250 I WILL SHIP!!!

-B & M Short Throw Shift Kit, LOW miles, Like New Condition! -$150/$160 Shipped Pending(have a ciruit sports alot cheaper for sale, pm for info)

OEM PARTS:

-OEM Dip Stick and Tube - $20

-OEM Valve Stem Seals - $20
-OEM flywheel bolts - $20

-OEM rear main seal and housing - $20

-Water lines on side of block x2 -$30

-Alternator & Bracket - Alt SOLD, bracket $20

-Engine Mount Brackets x2 - $40 pair obo

-Transmission Mount Bracket Manual KA/SR - $50

-SR S13 Water Necks/ Thermo Housing (1 polished lower with thermo housing,1 black powdercoat pair)- $20 each/$40 pair

-Coil Packs & Harness All perform excellent- $100

-O2 Sensors, skinny type - $20

-Oil Squirters/Cams - $40

-CAS/with Polished Cover - $100

-Crank Pulley - $40

-AICV - $50

-Brackets(Intake, Engine Mounts, ect) - $--
-OEM Cam Gears - $30
-Main Girdle w/baffle plate/ Bolts - $40
-Baffle Plate(the one oil pickup runs through) - $10
-Oil Squirters for Pistons(bottom of block)x3 - $10 ea
-Bearing main caps - $--

HERE IS A LINK TO MOST OF THESE PARTS: SR20DET Full Build Part Out pictures by brsilvia - Photobucket

The pics in begining of album are mid build and everything is as pictured after.

Last edited by SoloSilvia; 02-14-2012 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Parts Sold and Deleted to keep the sale list less cluttered!
SoloSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 06:33 AM   #2
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Lets make some package deals and get this stuff shipped before xmas!!!
Old 12-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Bumpity Bump, lets spend some Xmas money on some goodies!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

75/80% of this SR part out has been done thanks to my fellow Zilvians!!! Above is what I still have left and would like gone ASAP as I will be moving and less I have to move the better!

I will ship the Block if anyone needs a NICE Block to build on! I will also ship the Transmission! Never had a single problem with it! Ill ship anything so dont be afraid to offer!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #5
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Moving sale! Make offers!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
pm'd you on some parts. paypal ready!
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
oaksman513
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
oaksman513 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
pm sent your direction.
oaksman513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #8
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
Pm me if u have an ignitor
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #9
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Sorry it took so long for replys, I just moved and have been without internet the past few weeks. PM's replied!

Thanks,
Brian
330-432-4871 TEXT for faster response!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
what are the dimensions of that radiator? who made it?
i'm running a koyo right now and the mid mount intercooler i have would fit way cleaner if the radiator was 1/2" narrower on each end.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
what are the dimensions of that radiator? who made it?
i'm running a koyo right now and the mid mount intercooler i have would fit way cleaner if the radiator was 1/2" narrower on each end.
A drag shop out of Detroit made the radiator for me, it is beefier and better then Koyo and most models on the market. Definately not gonna be slimmer in anyway! This is a tricore, were most aftermarkets are only dual some even single. Good Luck!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
driftsir

Trader Rating: (0)
driftsir is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey dude, do you still have the crank pulley?
driftsir is offline   Reply With Quote