Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
SLEEPYDUB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SLEEPYDUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Pray for Rain Drift Day - Shreveport, Louisiana December 4th

This Sunday it will more than likely rain. With 70% chances on Sunday and 50% chances on Saturday, I think the odds are in our favor.

If TRRP does announce the rain out of their Meet and Greet Test and Tune, they will allow for us to use the track for the entire day to get a feeler of how 2012s season will do in worst case possible scenario (1-2 day notice and cold rain). If we all go out there, and show our dedication, they will continue to support us and have more events.

Things to consider:
This is a MAYBE IF IT RAINS OUT
This is our first attempt at creating a drift event, and we dont have much time. Please bare with us
There will be no concessions, bring your own food and drinks
There will be bathrooms
There will be a NEED of volunteers to help staff this event.
The track managers will be there, watching us, and even participating. Everyone needs to talk to them, and make sure they know how grateful we are.

Time: 12pm-6pm Gates open at 10am. Snoddy and I and Im sure anyone else that wants to help setup will be there early.
Where: Thunder Road Raceway Park - Thunder Road Raceway Park : 1/4 Mile Drag Racing
Admission: $25 to drift. FREE TO SPECTATE!

Help spread the word. We need this on every forum you frequent where people would be interested. Questions? Post up. Want to help? Post up.

More info at 318Racing.org
SLEEPYDUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Goddamn, that's some super short notice. I might come out from Tyler. I won't be able to drive, though. I need to replace some worn out parts before I flog the car around a track.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
SLEEPYDUB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SLEEPYDUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
We were only given 2 days notice man!

This was just a freak happening for us that we decided to take action on.
SLEEPYDUB is offline   Reply With Quote