Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-03-2003, 03:32 AM   #1
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
new kind of

ok basicly i want to know what i need to go to a track event road coarse type, what i need done to my car, where in mid to south california there is one soon, and when and how much it is....i searched a lil bit and couldnt find much so im sorry for all those people who dont like people like me....anywayz im ready to go to an event i just need to know how to sign up and all that great stuff
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2003, 01:50 PM   #2
nokeone
on strike three.

Trader Rating: (0)
nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
seriously...just check the events section...

buttonwillow, thunderhill, willow springs, Drift Day events....AT LEAST one event a month..usually more..

check www.driftday.com
http://www.touringcarclub.com/
www.redlinetrackevents.com
http://www.speedtrialusa.com/index1.html

as for what you need...i KNOW you coulda found this in a search...

but...

helmet, and a car in good running condition with no leaks or mechanical problems..

that is it..

all the other stuff is optional..
Old 12-03-2003, 08:02 PM   #3
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
thanks bud, and to the part about the helmet and good running car i pretty much knew that much ive gone to the track like 10 times with a friend but never had my car in good running condition its almost there and i was just wondering if i needed anything special and where to look for the track events thanks tho
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote