Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
slowroller14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
slowroller14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up Dallas imports meet in plano, tx

It's been a while since DI has been directly involved in hosting/running a meet, we've been given a wonderful opportunity to do just that. In association with Plano's 1st and 10 Bar and Grill, NOS Energy Drinks, and Dream Machine Association we'll be hosting a BI-Weekly Tuesday night meet.

Where - Plano 1st and 10 Bar and Grill
6205 Coit, Suite 148, Plano, TX 75024
Click to view attachment

When -May 24th 2011 - 7pm - Whenever
1st and 10 is open till 2AM.

Why - Because you'll be hungry and it's Tuesday night and you have nothing else to do.

Who - Everyone TELL EVERYONE!!!

1st and 10 Will be offering Food and Drink specials, NOS will be on hand with free product, and Dream Machine Association will be on hand to sign people up for their charity events and help with the management of the event.

The meet will start at 8PM and run till whenever, we expect everyone to act like adults this is in the middle of Plano and stupidity will not be tolerated. There are roughly 400 parking places of which we will have 300 at our disposal as the night goes on more will be available as the surrounding businesses close for the night.

We have gotten permission from not only the establishment hosting it but also from the owner/manager of the shopping complex they have in fact INVITED us to have a meet here. As such I will be their official representative during the meet and stupidity that ruins meets will not be tolerated. I am also working with Plano PD to make sure that this is a safe meet place for years to come, so if you do something stupid expect that I will ask you to leave and not come back.

Saw this on DI and saw a bunch of you guys are looking for meets to go to so here you go every other tuesday. Next one is next tuesday May 24th.
slowroller14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
s14tan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I saw this on my News feed, should be good.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
slowroller14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
slowroller14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yea there was a nice group of cars when i went to the first one so should be good. I hope to get some 240 locals so i can meet more
slowroller14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #4
Uncivil240

Trader Rating: (0)
Uncivil240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this still going on ?
Old 10-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #5
oscargs13

oscargs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey,, am new to the area,, and wanting to meet with the 240 crew,, jdm meets,.. when and where would be the next meet at, thank you..
oscargs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
Project240sx_DFW

Project240sx_DFW is an unknown quantity at this point
oscargs13 There are a lot of meets in the DFW metroplex. Every Wednesday there is one in Arlington, and many more. I'm working on getting a schedule of the meets posted on the page. So be on the look out for that info on our page.

Visit our page for information, and just a place to meet and talk to local 240sx owners.
Project240sx_DFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project240sx_DFW View Post
oscargs13 There are a lot of meets in the DFW metroplex. Every Wednesday there is one in Arlington, and many more. I'm working on getting a schedule of the meets posted on the page. So be on the look out for that info on our page.

Visit our page for information, and just a place to meet and talk to local 240sx owners.
FYI - Your Facebook is asking for people's personal information. Name, Address, SS#. What is that all about? Seems fishy to me.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
Project240sx_DFW

Project240sx_DFW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
FYI - Your Facebook is asking for people's personal information. Name, Address, SS#. What is that all about? Seems fishy to me.
Uh. No it isn't? Sounds like something on your end. 'cause I just followed the link myself and there's nothing like that. Where are you seeing this?

Edit: Checked it on several devices, and two different PC's. Nothing like that on my end. Clear your cookies, and temporary internet files to make sure it's nothing on your end. Also, I assume it goes without saying but do not divulge that information.