Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Getting out of 240's, PARTS LIQUIDATION SALE!

I have decided to set my 240sx aside for a while and liquidate my parts. Prices are firm unless the item is listed OBO and DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I am definitely willing to make package deals if you are buying multiple items. I would vastly prefer local pickup, but I am willing to ship within the continental US. Due to the fact that I still do not have a working home computer, photo uploading is difficult. If you request photos of something, don't expect them immediately. Due to that fact, parts will be added slowly to the post.

NISMO clutch and flywheel setup for SR
I was REALLY looking forward to using this setup on my N/A SR, but unfortuanetly that didn't work out. All parts are authentic NISMO parts and are in very good shape. There is LOTS of life left on the clutch disc, minimal heat spots on the flywheel, no noticeable wear on the flywheel, no heat spotting on the pressure plate.

clutch disc P/N: RS225
pressure plate P/N: RS540
flywheel P/N: RS541

$500 OBO

Autometer mechanical oil pressure guage
This is an autometer mechanical oil temperature guage with the plastic tube. All you need is an adapter to screw it into your oil pressure port to make it work. The guage is als lighted as well. It is in good working condition. The size of the guage is 2"...

$40

Redtop SR20DET coilpack harness
This is a great condition coilpack harness from a redtop SR20DET. All connectors, insulation, and wiring are in great condition.

$25

Sparco bucket/wedge bracket
I've used this seat for a long time and it's always served me well. The upholstery is pretty faded and it does have a couple holes though. I am 6ft tall, 230 lbs or so, so the seat is fat man friendly. The seat is SOLID MOUNTED to a wedge engineering bracket. There are NO SLIDERS so it is not adjustable. It's at the perfect position for someone who'se about 6ft tall and the seat sits super duper low.

$100 OBO

S-13 pop-up "carbon fiber" hood
The hood is primarily fiberglass with a carbon overlay on top. The clearcoat is super faded though so the hood will require paint. Fitment is pretty good, quality seems decent, and it's super light. One of the hinge mounting points is broken, but it doesn't affect mounting. I will include a set of hoodpins with the hood as well, they're the same sparco style pins that were originally mounted on this hood.

$150 OBO

BARE S-13 rear subframe
The subframe is on good shape, no bends. I was planning on bracing it and installing solid bushings in it, but never got around to it. It is completely bare, no bushings, no arms, nothing...

$30

S-14 SE stock rear swaybar (bottom in pic)
This is a stock S-14 SE 16mm hollow rear swaybar. It will work with either s-13 or s-14. The bar is in good shape, no bends, no significant rust. The endlinks are still attached to the bar, but I do not have brackets and bushings.

$15

S-13 stock rear swaybar w/poly bushings (second from bottom)
This is a stock s-13 15mm solid rear swaybar with energy suspension urethane bushings and brackets. The bar is in good shape and is what I used to use in the rear on my track car.
$20

S-13 SE 17mm rear swaybar (middle in pic)
This is a little thicker than a stock rear swaybar for those who want to try a small change. No bushings/brackets/or endlinks are included, but I do have urethane bushings available for this bar as well for an additional charge.
$25

S-13 hicas 21mm solid rear swaybar (second from top)
This is the stock swaybar off a usdm s-13 w/super hicas. It is 21mm in diameter and is solid. This is a significant upgrade from stock. Bushings/brackets/endlinks not included...
$40

S-13 JDM 22mm hollow rear swaybar (top in pic)
This is definitely the most desirable stock rear swaybar out there. Is is just a little under 22mm in diameter and is hollow in construction. It is very light and possibly one of the best rear swaybars available period. Bushings/brackets/endlinks not included...
$60

S-13 25mm front sway, adjustable, w/bushings (top in pic)
This is the swaybar that I personally used on my 240. It is a stock s-13 SE 25mm front swaybar, but it has been drilled for a stiffer adjustment. Trust me when I tell you that drilling out those holes was a big PITA, but it made a large difference in front end stiffness. Included are urethane bushings and brackets.
$40

S-14 27mm hollow sway, adjustable (bottom in pic)
This is a stock s-14 27mm hollow front swaybar, that has also been drilled out for a stiffer adjustment. This was also a big PITA to drill as well. This bar can work for s-13 or s-14. No bushings/brackets/endlinks included...
$30

S-13 stock front endlinks w/poly bushings
I used these before I went spherical. The bushings/joints are in good shape and the bushings are energy suspension urethane.
$15

S-13 15mm poly rear swaybar bushings (unpackaged in pic)
These are brand new urethane bushings for a stock s-13 15mm rear swaybar.
$10

S-13 17mm poly rear swaybar bushings (bagged in pic)
These are also brand new and pretty rare. Most companies don't offer bushings for the 17mm rear bars since they're not very common, even on SE's...
$15

S-14 5-speed lower harness
This is a complete, un-damaged, lower trans. harness for the s-14 chasis. It goes from the fusebox down to the trans sensors and it has a subharness for the crank sensor in it. It is complete and un-damaged.
SOLD!

Stock s-15 m/t trans mount
This is a stock transmission mount for an s-15 with a manual transmission. It will also work on any s-13 or s-14. It's in perfect shape and it's actually made of aluminum, not steel.

$30

S-13 FLCA's
These are stock, good condition s-13 FLCA's. Unfortuanetly though the balljoints are not in so good of condition. One is missing and the other is bad.

$10 ea/$15 both

S-13 DOHC throttle cable
This is a stock s-13 DOHC throttle cable. It is longer than the SOHC one and is necessary for a dualcam swap.
SOLD!

Last edited by racepar1; 05-26-2011 at 12:57 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Hollywood30
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Hollywood30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I wan that s14 ka lower 5 speed harness. Lmk how much shipped. Tks

Email: [email protected]
Text: 412-999-9339
Hollywood30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
si2lv4ia0
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
si2lv4ia0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si2lv4ia0
that seat bracket probably wont bolt into an s14 huh?
si2lv4ia0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
si2lv4ia0
Leaky Injector

si2lv4ia0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to si2lv4ia0
pm me about it!
si2lv4ia0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
ayororo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ayororo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Id pick up the seat but my bf is a 5"9, and im a 5"3!
ayororo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
Kaomon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (77)
Kaomon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
i'd pick up the hood if i wasn't in jersey lol....anyways GLWS
Kaomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayororo View Post
Id pick up the seat but my bf is a 5"9, and im a 5"3!
You can bolt sliders to it, but it won't sit as low...
Old 05-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
iviScYth3ivi

Trader Rating: (0)
iviScYth3ivi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Willing to part out the wedge engineering seat bracket
Old 05-16-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviScYth3ivi View Post
Willing to part out the wedge engineering seat bracket
Not unless someone else buys the seat without it...
Old 05-19-2011, 03:13 AM   #10
Xplat
Zilvia Member

Xplat is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd buy that seat for 100 bucks if I wasn't all the way in Fresno :I

I'll take the throttle cable though, lemme know the price shipped
Xplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:26 AM   #11
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
I have actually driven his S13 with this seat in it and that Sparco seat has managed to fit my fatass and I weigh 265lbs. and I'm 5'11. GLWS Aaron!
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #12
rangerjavi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
rangerjavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
If you sell the seat bracket how much shipped to 32829? I would buy that c/f hood but I'm in florida.

Being a Floridian is a birth right!
rangerjavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
racepar1
Post Whore!

First bump........