Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-21-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
1990 Nissan 240SX - SR20DET - drift ready - Hellaflush - clean title

Name: Nathan
Means of contact: Email (quigleynd at yahoo) and PM
Price: $8000 or best offer - NO TRADES

Unfortunately it is time to cut my losses and sell my beloved S13. This car has been amazing for me the past 4 1/2 years I have had it. I have receipts for just about everything. Inspection expires in March, but I can get it done if needed.

THE BASICS:
-Roughly 208,000 miles on chassis and body. Actual mileage unknown since I had to swap gauge clusters for the motor swap. That estimate is pretty close to being accurate though.
-No rust in the normal spots. Strut towers are exceptionally clean, frame is solid with no rust, and spare tire well has two spots where I have cut some rust out, cleaned up, and resprayed.
-Original paint. It's 21 years old, therefore it is starting to fade on the hood and roof. I have touched up the bumpers with a fresh coat. No clear coat fading anywhere. OEM Zenki pignose front lip.
-The power antenna has been removed and the hole covered with electrical tape. It was originally a temporary fix, but has kept all water out so far so I kept it.
-There is light rear quarter panel damage on both sides. The panels themselves are not creased, just light denting.
-Front fenders are rolled flat on the inside, rear fenders are rolled with a very slight pull.
-No A/C because of the motor swap, but the heat works great.
-The passenger rear quarter window is missing the outer rubber trim.
-All lights work and some bulbs have been upgraded to LED. JDM Zenki 180SX pignose daytime running lights.
-Windshield wipers work too, though not on high speed. I can fix it if needed, it's as simple as connecting a single wire.

THE MORE INTERESTING STUFF:
-The motor is a JDM SR20DET blacktop from a 1994-1998 180SX with matching E5 ECU.
-Stock Garrett T25 turbocharger and 370cc injectors.
-Engine oil changed every 3000 miles with Royal Purple full synthetic.
-Compression was just checked at spark plugs just changed about 1000 miles ago for general maintenance. Compression is at 150+ psi on all four cylinders.
-Coilpacks were all tested and coilpack harness replaced last year for general maintenance. It is well known that those harnesses are prone to go bad on SRs.
-Timing is spot on.
-ECU is daughterboarded and chipped. Tuned by Hennessey Tuning.
-Currently running 0.8 bar (11.75 psi) of boost.
-No oil, coolant, or power steering leaks of any kind.
-Motor originally purchased from Japanese Engine Import. I have personally put 28,000 miles on the motor over the past three years it has been in the car.
-There is one slight exhaust leak from where the turbo manifold meets the turbo, again a common issue. I have the gasket to replace it, I just haven't done it.
-Battery new as of last year. It is smaller, out of a Miata I believe.
-Valve cover gasket replaced, exhaust manifold gasket replaced with copper gasket. Oil pan freshly RTV'd.
-New OEM blacktop "fat" oxygen sensor.
-New coolant temperature sensor.
-Nismo stiffer transmission and engine mounts.

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS:
-HKS wastegate actuator
-Intense Power front mount intercooler and piping
-3 ply silicone intercooler couplers
-HKS SSQV2 blow off valve
-Intense Power 3" turbo back N1 style exhaust with Megan flex-pipe. Upgraded elbow and test pipe and new exhaust hangers. No catalytic converter. I do have a Catco high flow catalytic converter that I took off that comes with the car as well
-Stock turbo intake tube with new air filter and SR MAF adapter
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-Circuit Sports rocker arm stoppers
-Circuit Sports oil catch can

COOLING:
-Koyo aluminum radiator
-Nismo thermostat
-OEM Altima fans set to high speed only, single or dual
-DiF electronic fan controller with override switch
-Aluminum hood spacers
-New radiator hoses

DRIVE TRAIN:
-VLSD from JDM 180SX
-RPS 6-puck clutch
-New slave cylinder
-New clutch master cylinder
-Passenger side axle just replaced, driver side is fine

BRAKES:
-Z32 300ZX aluminum 30mm front brake calipers and rotors
-Hawk HPS front brake pads
-Steel braided brake lines
-New Z31 300ZX 15/16" brake master cylinder (no ABS)
-Stock rear brakes with 5-lug rotors

SUSPENSION AND STEERING:
-Cusco aluminum subframe spacers
-Ichiba front 5-lug conversion hubs
-Z32 300ZX rear 5-lug hubs
-Circuit Sports front tension rods
-Battle Version rear traction rods
-Stance GR+ Pro coilovers
-Cusco rear upper control arms
-Cusco rear strut tower bar

WHEELS AND TIRES:
-17x9 +25 XXR 522 wheels in gold up front
-18x9.5 +25 XXR 522 wheels in gold in rear
-Ichiba 15mm bolt-on spacers front and rear
-5mm slip on spacers front and rear
-Purple aluminum lug nuts
-Brand new Federal SS595 215/40/17 tires up front
-Brand new Federal SS595 215/40/18 tires in rear

INTERIOR:
-Manual seat belt conversion
-Sparco Evo driver seat in rare Navy color
-Nagisa low-mount seat rails
-Sparco competition deep cone steering wheel
-NRG short hub
-NRG quick release
-Custom stitched shift boot and glove box cover
-Proper+ shift knob
-HKS turbo timer
-Pilot headlight controller (sleepy eyes)
-STRi boost and water temperature gauges in customer gauge enclosure
-Interior is stripped from the front seats back and the entire rear has had the sound deadening removed and been resprayed fresh black.
-Broadway HID-proof rear view mirror

ALSO INCLUDED:
-Spare SR20DET transmission
-OEM SR20DET clutch disk (that came out of motor when swapped)
-Any and all spare parts I have laying around, including stock driver seat and stock front brakes

I'm sure there is plenty more that I have missed, so if you have any questions please email me and I will be able to get right back to you. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. This thing has been my baby for years, I hate to see it go. But hard times unfortunately outweigh fun for me. I would love to see it go to another JDM/Nissan/drift enthusiast.

Specific pictures at request. It's hard to cycle through the hundreds of pictures I have of this thing over the years haha.

Old wheel setup:

Some more pictures...a few of the interior and a few with the old wheel set up. The rest of the car hasn't changed though haha. I'll be able to take new pictures on my day off Thursday. Working from sun up to sun down is really starting to get old.

Quigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Bump...wasn't able to take pictures today due to an unexpected downpour. Shooting to get some new ones up by Saturday of all the small details, engine bay, etc.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:18 AM   #3
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Nice car bro and GLWS
Old 02-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
WanganNastyMachine
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
WanganNastyMachine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice car man, GLWS! If I sell my FD fast enough I will hit you up!
WanganNastyMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

A few quick pictures from today.