Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
SR Internals, SR Cams, Blitz IC Piping, S14 Driveshaft. Much more priced to SELL!!!!

Name: Cameron Wardlaw
Contact: PM, email: [email protected], or text 352 318 3zero2nine
(no calls)
Shipping: Local Pickup ENCOURAGED!!! All parts can be shipped at buyers expense. Larger items will be shipped via greyhound express.
Prices: All prices are OBO and negotiable. I am really not to stuck on anything. Make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Prices do not include shipping. Multiple items can be combined for a DISCOUNTED price!!!!!!
Payment: Paypal only!!! Or Cash in Hand!!!
Guarantee: All items have been checked out by me. Items are sold as is and there are no returns. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via one of the options above and I will completely describe the items to the best of my knowledge.

S14 SR OEM Lifters
These are in perfect working condition. Were removed from my running s14 motor. I am planning to run the Tomei solids when I get the motor back together. Just need to be bled.
Price: $135

Touge Factor S14 Downpipe w/ Flex Section
Price: SOLD!!!

S14 Kouki Driverside Corner Marker
Item is in good shape. The tab that screws to the top of the headlight is broke but there is plenty left for it to be ziptied through the hole I drilled. Other then that the bottom "TIT" is still there and the lense isn't scratched or cracked AT ALL!!!!!
Price: $25

S14 Kouki OEM Hood
Item is good condition but does have some slight damage to the front driverside corner as can be seen from the pix below. Does have some minor scratches across it but no other major dents or dings. It will need to be painted anyways as it is currently OEM Starfire Blue which i haven't seen another kouki in the color in person in the 6 years ive owned this car. It is still on my car as I am awaiting my new hood to show up. I WILL NOT sell this until my hood has arrived safely!!!
Price: $225

S13 Redtop SR Cams IN/EX
These cams were removed from the same head as all of the above parts. They have slight where lines on the journals but nothing that can even be felt with your finger nail. In perfect runable condition.
Price: $40

S14 Blacktop SR Cams IN/EX

S14 SR20 Blacktop Used OEM Pistons
Pistons were removed from a running S14 Blacktop longblock that I purchased to do a rebuild. The motor was sold due to low compression from worn rings. Therefore I would highly suggest replacing the rings on the pistons before install. Otherwise everything is in perfect runnable shape. Pistons just need to be cleaned of the carbon build up but other then that there are no scoring marks or anything.
Price: $35

OEM SR20 Connecting Rods & BNIB ARP Rod SR Rod Bolts

BNIB OEM Nissan SR Headgasket 86mm
Price: $40

BNIB OEM Nissan SR Exhaust Mani Gasket
Price: $10

Used OEM SR Head Bolts
Were removed off of my S14 Blacktop motor. Never blew a headgasket or lifted the head. Just replaced with ARP's.
Price: $20

Used OEM S14 Blacktop Coilpacks w/ Harness

S14 Blitz FMIC Piping

OEM SR A/C Tensioner Pulley
Price: $5

OEM S14 Hood Release Cable
Cable is in working condition. The housing is split so the inner cable has a bit of surface rust on it which keeps the cable from retracting freely after being pulled. Just push the handle back in and it latches just fine.
Price: $5

OEM S14 Manual Non-ABS Drive Shaft

Random S14 Interior Pieces
All items are in good condition. All panels have been wiped down so you can see exactly what you will get. All pieces include all clips and are not cracked or broken unless stated so. Larger items will be shipped via greyhound express as mentioned above.

S14 Rear Speaker Deck Lid Cover: SOLD!!!

Zenki S14 A-Pillar Trim Driverside only: $10

Rear Driverside S14 Side panel: $15

Rear C-Pillar Trim Both Sides: $25

2 Front Driver Side Kick Panel Cover's (One is cracked and missing the door, other is perfect with door: $15

Front Passenger Side Kick Panel Cover: $15
Both Kick Panels: $25

Lower Steering Wheel Cover: $10 each

Rear Seat Trim Panels (Center Section is black, both sides are grey. Nothing some interior dye cant fix.): $25

Rubber Shifter Cover: $5

S14 Sunvisors (Pretty rough but will prolly wipe off with some cleaner: $5

Upper Kouki SE Model Rear Seat (one stain on driver side center): $25
Lower Base Model Rear Seat (some stains but could be cleaned): $25
Full S14 Rear Seat Setup: $40

EVO 8/9 Exedy Clutch Pivot Ring
Brand new in box.
Price: $75

S14 Trunk Lid Hinges
Can get a picture just forgot.
Price: $20

Last edited by speedfiend; 03-14-2011 at 05:37 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
BUMPIN This TTT

Updated the list of parts with everything that is SOLD!!!! Everything else still listed with a price is available and ready to go. So make me some offers and see what kinda stuff you get for next to NOTHING!!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

Parts pending local pickup. (If not picked up by the end of this weekend they will be back up for best offer!!!)
S14 SR Coilpacks w/ Harness
S14 Oem Exhaust Mani Gasket
S14 Blacktop Bottom End Internals
S14 Driver/Passenger Kick Panels

Everything else is still UP FOR GRABS and ready to be GONE!!!!! Basically ANY OFFER is being accepted at this point. Buyer still assumes all responsibility for shipping costs if needed. Parts listed above if not SOLD this weekend will be available again and I will make mention of this in the thread on Monday. MAKE ME SOME OFFERS!!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-28-2011, 04:20 AM   #4
S13Gene

Trader Rating: (0)
S13Gene is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need the coilpacks/harness..
Old 03-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

FINAL PRICE DROPPP!!!!
Willing to do a package deal on every interior piece including rear seats, hood release cable, trunk hinges and all panels.
Package Price: $175

Make offers on anything else listed. Any offer will be consider and most likely excepted.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
JuMPiiN
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
JuMPiiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If you were local I'd take all interior pieces. Bump for you tho
Old 03-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO REVIVE INTEREST IN THESE PARTS!!!!!

Every price has been LOWERED!!!

New parts added to top of thread listed in RED!

Willing to make great combo deals on any items your interested in. Will accept almost anything for this stuff JUST TRY ME!!!!

INTERIOR PACKAGE DEAL NOW: $150!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #8
aceof07
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
aceof07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s14 fmic piping and downpipe shipped to 28314 for $130???
Old 03-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #9
WidowMaker

Trader Rating: (2)
WidowMaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
S14 Blitz FMIC Piping
Pipes are in good condition with some scraps and dents but nothing major at all. Will include all couplers as well as the random 2 pipes for intake or such. It is missing the cold pipe that comes up by the battery tray. The battery wore a hole through that one.
Price: $65

You in Florida or Texas? Shipped?
Old 03-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WidowMaker View Post
S14 Blitz FMIC Piping
Pipes are in good condition with some scraps and dents but nothing major at all. Will include all couplers as well as the random 2 pipes for intake or such. It is missing the cold pipe that comes up by the battery tray. The battery wore a hole through that one.
Price: $65

You in Florida or Texas? Shipped?
Sorry man aceof07 got to it first. The FMIC piping as well as the downpipe are SOLD!!!!! Thanx for the interest.
Cameron
Old 03-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

Basically any offer is being accepted on the interior pieces otherwise their getting dumped soon!!!!! Tired of them cluttering up my garage. VERY willing to negotiate on any of the other parts.
Cameron
Old 03-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
BUMPIN This TTT

Updated the list of parts with everything that is SOLD!!!! Everything else still listed with a price is available and ready to go. So make me some offers and see what kinda stuff you get for next to NOTHING!!!!
Quote:
TTT

Parts pending local pickup. (If not picked up by the end of this weekend they will be back up for best offer!!!)
S14 SR Coilpacks w/ Harness
S14 Oem Exhaust Mani Gasket
S14 Blacktop Bottom End Internals
S14 Driver/Passenger Kick Panels

Everything else is still UP FOR GRABS and ready to be GONE!!!!! Basically ANY OFFER is being accepted at this point. Buyer still assumes all responsibility for shipping costs if needed. Parts listed above if not SOLD this weekend will be available again and I will make mention of this in the thread on Monday. MAKE ME SOME OFFERS!!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Quote:
FINAL PRICE DROPPP!!!!
Willing to do a package deal on every interior piece including rear seats, hood release cable, trunk hinges and all panels.
Package Price: $175

Make offers on anything else listed. Any offer will be consider and most likely excepted.
Thanx, Cameron
Quote:
LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO REVIVE INTEREST IN THESE PARTS!!!!!

Every price has been LOWERED!!!

New parts added to top of thread listed in RED!

Willing to make great combo deals on any items your interested in. Will accept almost anything for this stuff JUST TRY ME!!!!

INTERIOR PACKAGE DEAL NOW: $150!!!!!!
Quote:
TTT

Basically any offer is being accepted on the interior pieces otherwise their getting dumped soon!!!!! Tired of them cluttering up my garage. VERY willing to negotiate on any of the other parts.
Cameron
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.