Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
MODDED s-15 SR20DE motorset! Tomei, Nismo, ARC, Koyo, MUCH more!

I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT! Once the engine is sold I will part out whatever I have left.

The engine is an s-15 spec SR20DE w/vvt. It appears to be in very good shape and almost certainly has been rebuilt. Installed in the engine is a set of TOMEI poncams. Also installed is a set of greddy rocker arm stoppers. On this particular engine I had to machine the valvecover to clear the RAS so it's a nice little addition. ALSO installed on the engine are BRAND NEW heater hoses, fuel hoses, and a fuel filter. The heater hoses were not cheap to put together and the fuel hose is the proper fuel injection hose. Also installed on the engine is a stance underdriven water pump pulley, powdercoated black. It has an authentic ARC high capacity baffled oil pan installed on it too. The spark plug wires are NGK and a spare distributor will be included with the motorset. I will also include a SR A/C compressor w/hose ends so that you can run A/C if you want. Unfortuanetly I do not have the P/S pump or brackets though.

Included will be a 5-speed transmission w/shifter from an s-15. The motorset also has a NISMO flywheel, pressure plate, and coppermix clutch. The clutch is in very good shape, LOTS of life left...

The wiring harness is pretty complete and un-damaged. Only the wiring near the MAF plug is damaged, it will have to be re-wired there. The harness is NOT WIRED though. You will have to wire the main engine harness for whatever chasis you have. I also have the original ecu for the engine and a plug-in lower harness for s-13. A MAF and o2 sensor are also included. The only electrical parts that are missing are the MAF pigtail and a speed sensor.

I have a Fujitsubo exhaust mani for the engine, but it will not bolt directly up. It will require modification to clear the steering shaft and taller mounts than the drift freaq ones (or spacers on the driftfreaq mounts). I was planning on cutting the flange off the FGK header and welding it onto a KA 4-2-1 header. On the intake side, a SOHC KA intake will work.

Also included is a KOYO radiator with a blitz radiator cap and trimmed/mounted altima fans. The radiatator had had a small repair made on two fins, but will operate perfectly. The fan is nicely trimmed and solidly mounted. Wiring for the fan is not included though.

WHAT YOU GET...
-S-15 spec SR20DE w/TOMEI poncams
-S-15 SR20 5-speed trans.
-wiring, ecu, and sensors
-Fujitsubo exhaust mani.
-Greddy RAS
-Stance H2O pulley (powdercoated black)
-ARC oil pan
-NISMO clutch and flywheel
-NGK wires
-spare distributor
-A/C compresor w/bracket, bolts, and hose-ends
-KOYO radiator
-Altima fans
-BLITZ radiator cap
-NEW heater hoses
-NEW fuel hoses/filter

$1750 FIRM

PICS:

racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
First bump........
Old 02-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
racepar1
Post Whore!

last bump........
Old 02-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #4
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
3411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i want this for my 86 tobad im on the other end of the country
3411 is offline   Reply With Quote