Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
S-13 chasis/suspension! Carbing fr. bar, chasis braces, stuff you need..

5-bolt vlsd w/axles and 4.36 gears
The diff is a JDM unit and is in very good shape. The gearset is confirmed 4.36. It has 5-bolt output shafts and 5-bolt axles are included. The diff is a non-abs unit with s-13 mounting. No diff cover will be included with the diff, you'll have to re-use your own...

pending...

Carbing steel front strut tower bar
This is an authentic carbing one-piece steel front strut tower bar. It will work for an s-13 or s-14. The paint is chipped and scuffed here and there, but the bar is not dented or bent anywhere. Fitment is awesome!

$100

AMS performance weld-in "power brace" (assembled)
This is an AMS performance weld-in "power brace" kit that is installed onto the tension rod brackets. Some of the welds are kind of ugly, but they're all solid. This is way stronger than the nismo brace...

$80

Seam welded s-13 front crossmember
this is a stock s-13 engine crossmember that I fully seam welded. I felt that it made a small difference in stiffness...

$40

Homemade subframe mount braces
I made these because the other ones are kind of overpriced IMO. They are made of 1/8" steel plate and are powdercoated black. I will include the other brackets as well since they were re-drilled to 3/8" for the brackets.

$30

PBM subframe bushing collars
This is a full set of PBM subframe bushing collars (gold). These are pretty much a must-have part if you have stock subframe bushings...

$40

CLEAN pass front pop-up fender w/light shaved
This is a clean, passenger's side front fender for an s-13 with a chuki front or aftermarket bumper. The sidemarker light has been shaved and it looks really clean. It is not rolled or pulled and has no damage.

$30

racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
Backintoans13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Backintoans13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
you dont happen to have a drivers fender also??
Backintoans13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backintoans13 View Post
you dont happen to have a drivers fender also??
The driver's side fender is damaged and has a bunch of bondo on it. If you were local I would say you could have it for free with the other one if you wanted...
Old 01-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Are you parting out your own car?
Old 01-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Are you parting out your own car?
Not the whole thing, just the parts and pieces that I wan't planning on keeping forever anyways.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
sideways7
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll take the front crossmember off your hands. Sending you a pm.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #7
Mysr20de
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Mysr20de is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What's the lowest you'll go on the strut bar
Mysr20de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #8
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
oh shit that's my old strut bar!!! ahahahahahah GLWS!!! (I DIDN'T USE IT)
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
NYS13SLIDER
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
NYS13SLIDER is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
can i see a pic of the thickness of the strut bar? and if it clears a greddy intake manifold on an sr20 ill take it,thanks.
NYS13SLIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #10
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
wanna ship the ams thingy?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysr20de View Post
What's the lowest you'll go on the strut bar
I'm not going to lowball myself. If you wanna make an offer, you're welcome to, but I'm pretty firm on the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYS13SLIDER View Post
can i see a pic of the thickness of the strut bar? and if it clears a greddy intake manifold on an sr20 ill take it,thanks.
It clears the s-14 SR intake mani with my driftfreaq mounts. The bar sits so high that is actually rubs the hood a little occasionally. I would say that it's about 3/4" thick on the narrow side of the tubing. If this bar won't clear your mani, I don't think any of them will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
wanna ship the ams thingy?
Absolutely, I'll PM you with a shipped price...
Old 01-24-2011, 05:42 PM   #12
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Original Carbing FSTB is almost $300.00 and you get to wait months for it to get here. $100.00 is more than a fair price.
GLWS buddy!

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote