Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Kouki 180SX Cluter= PRICE CUT!

Alright guys, I could use the cash from this setup for my cage right now... No Longer For Sale!

Alright, so I went through sourcing all of the stuff to run a Kouki 180SX cluster in my car, but I have decided not to use it. This setup includes everything you need to install this cluster in your s13:

COMPLETE PACKAGE ONLY! WILL NOT PART OUT!

1. Kouki 180SX cluster: Unknown mileage. I was told it works well, but never installed it in my car.

2. Plug and Play Harness: Plug and play wiring harness to install the kouki 180SX cluster in an S13, built by the user Dream'n. Plug and play- no wiring, splicing, or re-pinning necessary!

3. S14 Speed Sensor: $180 new from the dealership! This speed sensor is required to run this gauge cluster and have the speedometer read accurately. Used, but in great condition- with plenty of wiring to install.

4. S14 Coolant Temp Sensor: Brand new OEM sensor. Needed to ensure that the water temp reads correctly.

Here are some pics. The coolant temp sensor is not pictured, but is new in box and will be included:

I'm only looking to get back what I spent on this stuff, even though I will end up losing money. It took me a few weeks to get everything together for the setup. If you do the resistor mod on this cluster, you can make the speedometer read 180 MPH- pretty simple and useful modification!

COMPLETE PACKAGE ONLY! WILL NOT PART OUT!

I have now cut the price to No Longer For Sale! for this complete setup- I'm not looking for trades at this time. I will ship via UPS with a tracking number after payment is received. PM me with questions or concerns and I will give you my PayPal info. Thanks a lot!

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 12-14-2010 at 08:30 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
This is no longer for sale- going on the car now!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote