Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Manely Turbo Tuff Rods, CP Pistons, Tomei, Supertech, ARP, JWT, ECT.

Times have gotten hard and I need to part with all the spare parts I've accumulated over the years for building a spare motor. All parts are for an SR20DET block unless otherwise noted. I have all the parts priced lower than ebay so they are in no way outrageous nor out of line. Some prices are a tiny bit negotiable but they are already near the bottom of what I can take for them. I'm also posting everything on eBay later this afternoon so if you are interested, you better act fast. I only accept paypal, and please, no ridiculous low ball offers because I will not respond. These are not "Megan Racing" or knock off parts so don't expect for me to give them away. I will list the parts and prices followed by the pictures. Good luck and feel free to email me with any questions.

CP 9:0;1 86.5mm Pistons $530 shipped.
Manley Turbo Tuff Rods $720 shipped.
Tomei 87mm 1.2 Head Gasket $180 shipped.
SR Redtop Head in excellent shape WITH BRAND NEW Supertech 96lb dual valve springs, TI Retainers and new supertech valve stem seals as well as a hot tanked and milled slightly. Head was looked over at the machine shop and everything was good to go. $500 shipped. (I have more than that in just the parts not including the head, valve job, ect.)
JWT C1 Cams $450 shipped.
JWT Adjustable Cam gears $100 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM Timing Chain Kit $200 shipped. (Sold!.)
OEM Oil Pump cover $150 shipped. (Sold!.)
OEM Water Pump $50 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM S14 water neck $45 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM SR blacktop oil pickup $25 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM Complete gasket kit WITH S15 METAL exhaust gasket minus valve stem seals and OEM head gasket $60 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM Crank pulley, used, in excellent shape $40 shipped.
ARP Head Studs $100 shipped. (Sold!)
ARP Main Studs $80 shipped. (Sold!)

Last edited by SixSpeedSleuth; 08-13-2010 at 04:41 PM..
SixSpeedSleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
1GayDrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
1GayDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
special package deal for rods and pistons shipped to 77433?
1GayDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Sent you a pm.
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GayDrifter View Post
special package deal for rods and pistons shipped to 77433?
I could take a little off, PM me if your serious.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
shit man where were you like 2 days ago? I just bought a HG and studs!!!! HATEE!! <3 jk
Old 08-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
shit man where were you like 2 days ago? I just bought a HG and studs!!!! HATEE!! <3 jk
Shit dude, just my luck! (And yours I guess, haha.) Is there anything else you need?

Also, updated original post and all PM's replied too.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
traxx07
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (63)
traxx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I want the head. Will it work on a redtop?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxx07 View Post
I want the head. Will it work on a redtop?
Yes sir!! In my rush to post this thread (Notice the misspelled word in the title?? Haha) I also meant to say this head is a REDTOP. So, yes it will. I can take more pictures if you are interested. Head is in great condition and you can check my eBay if you would like for my feedback (%100 spanning 7 years) to gauge the type of seller I am and how meticulous I am with my belongings. (One look at my car will tell you the same, pics if needed ) I have it posted on eBay "Buy it now" but would rather sell it to you to avoid eBay fees. Thanks and PM if interested!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post
Yes sir!! In my rush to post this thread (Notice the misspelled word in the title?? Haha) I also meant to say this head is a REDTOP. So, yes it will. I can take more pictures if you are interested. Head is in great condition and you can check my eBay if you would like for my feedback (%100 spanning 7 years) to gauge the type of seller I am and how meticulous I am with my belongings. (One look at my car will tell you the same, pics if needed ) I have it posted on eBay "Buy it now" but would rather sell it to you to avoid eBay fees. Thanks and PM if interested!
Don't forget to get back to me about the block. Thanks.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Don't forget to get back to me about the block. Thanks.
What's up? Are you sure you have the right person? I don't have a PM from you but I do have a block, I just didn't list it because shipping would be killer on it. Haha. Were you interested in something I have for sale?
Old 08-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #11
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post
What's up? Are you sure you have the right person? I don't have a PM from you but I do have a block, I just didn't list it because shipping would be killer on it. Haha. Were you interested in something I have for sale?
My bad bro. Wrong person. But, do you have a block, that is bored out already?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #12
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
My bad bro. Wrong person. But, do you have a block, that is bored out already?
I have a block, but it's not bored out already. It's good to go otherwise. Interested? I have no idea how much shipping would be tho.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #13
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
good deal on the head. you say valve job. are they cut?
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #14
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
good deal on the head. you say valve job. are they cut?
I actually thought it was a valve job but I called the machine shop to make sure and the head was milled slightly, hot tanked, valves lapped and everything was checked to make sure it was good to go, and it was. Don't SR's come with a 3 angle valve job?? So, yeah, either way, it's an insane deal on the head. With the Valve springs, retainers, and valve stem seals alone, I have $400 in it not counting the machine shop work and the actual head itself. It's on eBay as well with a a few watchers already but I would rather sell it on here to save the paypal and eBay fees.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #15
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ill vouch for him,please dont worry at all dealing with him!!!hes been arounf the forums(freshalloy)for a while.hows that t/s 30r treatin ya

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross.cottrill View Post
ill vouch for him,please dont worry at all dealing with him!!!hes been arounf the forums(freshalloy)for a while.hows that t/s 30r treatin ya
Thx bro. Good! I just freshened up my tune and made 438whp at a little over 20PSI on 93 octane. Plus, I changed the rear end gear as well to a 4.63. Sooo, looking to hit very high 10's to very low elevens at the track this month :-)
Old 08-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #17
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Bump number 1 of 2.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #18
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Last bump! A lot of pretenders saying the want the pistons and rods but they fold. Somebody take em!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:12 AM   #19
traxx07
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (63)
traxx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
BUMP! Guy knows what he is talking about and is legit. Buy up guys!