Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Apexi Safc2Black/550cc S.T.I injectors/J.i.c coils/Bee-R

Just as the title says, selling...

1) Safc2 i bought for my ka-t setup, but decided to do it right one time and get a nistune, it's practically new, no scratches, don't have pics, but just imagine a mint unit. 180 shipped.-------SOLD

2) 550cc sidefeed Injectors off an S.T.I i bought as a youngin thinking it'd be appropriate for my t25 setup, never used them, good O-rings and all, no pigtails, my loss, your gain. 125 shipped.---------SOLD

3) J.I.C Magic coilovers. Not much info on these except that i got them used from someone here when i took a trip out to Rancho Cali, they're perfectly fine, i've driven on them for about 3-5 months, pretty stiff, non dampening, height adjustable, i'd love to keep them if i didn't get a sponsorship for a new coil company from Germany. Here's a pic of my car with the coils, not even halfway down, $600+ whatever shipping is.

4) Brand new Bee-R limiter up f/s, wires haven't even been cut or spliced,
i bought it not caring about blowing exhuast gaskets but after building my car for a year i don't want any reason to tear it down again. $250 shipped

I'm in Jamaica QUEENS NY. Will trade for cool parts,
if anyone's got a nistune or calumsult by anychance, i'm deff down to trade. Cell's 347-549-5890.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.

Last edited by turbo_dreams; 06-21-2010 at 05:24 PM..
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
PM'd u bout injectors...and texted you

*Money sent
Old 06-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLspeed View Post
PM'd u bout injectors...and texted you
Paypal's [email protected] , text me after you paypal'd. (if you can text me name and adress i should ship it to, it's already 5, but i'll ship it out in the morn.)

www.tm-spl.com
Old 06-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I sent a PM about the SAFC2.

Didn't want to send money until I know it's still for sale, but I have money ready!
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Thanks for the payment on the safc and injectors guys, will ship them out in the morning.

www.tm-spl.com
Old 06-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Do you have a picture of the actual coilovers?
WheelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 PM   #7
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelWhore View Post
Do you have a picture of the actual coilovers?

Coils are on the car right now, i'll try getting a pic of them sometime tomorrow.

www.tm-spl.com
Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
free bump, great seller

*thasnks for the injectors
Old 06-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #9
brownmagic

Trader Rating: (0)
brownmagic is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys...

Ragib - Turbodreams got into a car accident last night, Hes ok, just a little down at the moment.

Please excuse the delay in shipping thanks.
brownmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmagic View Post
Hey guys...

Ragib - Turbodreams got into a car accident last night, Hes ok, just a little down at the moment.

Please excuse the delay in shipping thanks.
Damn, is his s13 messed up?

And I think I'm the only one who hasn't gotten an item yet. Shit happens though. Glad he's ok.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #11
TurboStrong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
TurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
damn i know this is old but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ur car is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

tub'ssss are delicious<33333333

TurboStrong is offline   Reply With Quote