Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
95 Zenki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
95 Zenki is on the path to ruin95 Zenki is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
1 jzgte help please

If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction..We are doing a 1jzgte swap into my buddys sc300 and we thought we got it done but when we turn the key it just keeps cranking but never fires,, we hooked a noid light to the injector harness and it only lights up once then continues to loose power to the injector plugs as it cranks, there is also power to the coilpacks but when u turn it over there is no actual spark, i dont know alot about 1JZ so can u help us out please
95 Zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
Z U L8R
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Z U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond reputeZ U L8R has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
definitely sounds like a wiring problem.

lol i'm totally in tune with toyota world right now, i'm doing an aristo 2j gte in my 71 240z, an ls1 in my buddy's sc300, and the n/a 2j out of that sc300 is getting turbo'd and going into my little brother's fd rx7

so i got all 3 cars to wire up, and two 2j's to build >_<

so i have lots of wiring ahead.........that's my cup of tea though so it's just time....it could be worse...

i could be my buddy with the sc300 that has to do the fabricating on all 3 cars muwhahahha

anyways, double check your power supply routing, and also your start signal wire on the ecu is hooked up.

if you get fed up with it, i can go over the wiring and fix the issues for you.

best of luck,

Dave
Old 03-29-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
95 Zenki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
95 Zenki is on the path to ruin95 Zenki is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
alright thanks for the info ill let you know if we figure it out
95 Zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
the spark could be arcing from cracked coils, check that.. cracked coils are a common issue
GeneStarWindGSW is offline   Reply With Quote