Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Kouki 180SX Front Bumper/Lights

Alright, so I FINALLY got my Kouki 180SX front end from Japan. It took me four months and a good amount of cash to get this here to Michigan! This bumper came with my front lip, but I already had a bumper to use and only needed the lip- so that's why I have an extra bumper for sale. Here is the lowdown:

Kouki 180SX Front Bumper (has two cracks, but is solid overall)
OEM Position Lights (One has a crack in it)
OEM Turn Signals (One has a cracked shroud, but isn't visible when installed)

The bumper has two cracks on it and a few small holes from mounting the lip. These can all be easily repaired by a body shop. Since this is an OEM bumper, it is made of durable and flexible polyurethane. You should not have to worry about repairing this bumper again, unless you really slam into something.

Here are some pics:

First crack- can easily be repaired by a body shop- or with zip ties, if you're into that:

Second crack- would be covered if you ran a front lip:

A couple small holes on each side from the lip- again, could be patched, or used to run a front lip:

Position lamps- One is chipped and one is clean:

It looks pushed in a lot in this pic, but I can assure you that it has retained its original shape:

One bracket tab is on the edge. The other three are good to go:

So ANYWAY, yeah... it does have a few blemishes, but I don't think it is anything remotely beyond repair. The basic shape of the bumper is still great, and it isn't super smashed up or anything. It has the two cracks, about 4 holes (for the lip), and a cracked position lamp. It also does not have an emblem on it. Otherwise though, it is in pretty good shape.

I am asking $250 for this bumper/light combo. Item is located in Ann Arbor, MI- shoot me a PM if you are interested- or email camryonsteelies (at) gmail (dot) com. I am not willing to ship this item. I would trade for a GReddy oil pan or towards a set of Tomei PonCams for S13 SR20. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Bump for a nice bumper
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Position lamps (square ones) have been sold.

$175 for bumper
$50 shipped for turn signals
$200 for both!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Legit guy. Great prices
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote