Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Discounted Base Maps! Round 2! - 65 USD Per Map

Hi Team Zilvia!

The rates will be 60 dollars US for ANY EMS!!!!!!! (Regularly 80-90 per map)
Each Map is CUSTOM tailored to your SPECIFIC MODIFICATIONS! No more guessing or using some random map for someone elses settings to get started. Use map that is based on PROVEN dyno tested inputs!

Maps are 65 total including pp fee for this week, then prices will go back to rates in original special thread (between 75-80 depending on unit).

You just send 65 USD to my paypal - [email protected]

Then send a follow up email to the same address with your full mods list and information on you car. Also any trouble spots or other issues you currently have if you already have been driving on your current ems for a while. I will try to target, diagnose and fix these issues with your map as well.

I will also include an extra month of free support for the map, so 2 months full support if you need it.

Each map includes, Fuel, Timing, Settings and complete walk through of basic install to make it a breeze.

Get your car to start up and run FAST on the first start all the way to finish. In many cases cars that utilize my map service only need minimal touch up with a wideband to be 100% completely tuned and putting out awesome dyno numbers!

I am in a bit of a rough patch and need to drum up some sales fast.

Please see the link for more information on the service

Base Map INFO and regular specials thread

Last edited by steve shadows; 01-25-2010 at 04:20 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
JohnC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi,

Can you confirm receipt of paypal and email I sent you yesterday please?

Thank you.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:19 AM   #3
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Hi John,

Please shoot me an email.

I believe I did receive it but I was out of town for two days.

Just got back.

If anyone else needs maps, take advantage of this while you still CAN!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:57 AM   #4
JohnC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Email resent.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
NMs14.5kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (38)
NMs14.5kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
how long are you going to offer this discount? I get paid next week and would like to get this done.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
steve shadows
Post Whore!

I think I will be pulling these discounts before the end of the weekend.

However if you can send me a 40 dollar deposit and send me the other 25 next week I will do the lower rate.

Either way even if you wait until next week the rate is still 80-95 dollars not a whole lot more. But if you're pinching pennies I know it helps
Old 01-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #7
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Just to be extra clear, basemaps are 65 usd for fuel and ignition maps to get you started for the rest of this week only.

Specialty maps or more advanced systems are 75 + pp fees

Full Remote Tuning packages start at 125, this means you get a base map + you get data logging and revisions for up to 2 months for the map remotely as long as you send me data logs of AFR and I help remote tune the setup.

Thanks